j6rext.jpg

YIKES! :n00b:

Mr.Johnny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Valparaiso
    2 1/2 hour ride for me. With gas prices and traffic I think I will shop locally today! Would be fun though. Guess I can go throw rocks in Lake Michigan, thats where Im at!

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I got the 3 day pass yesterday. I am going today but not tomorrow. I will sell someone the sunday pass for $10. Im on the west side of Indy. You get to go straight in no waiting in the crazy line. Reg cost is $12 and the pain of the line. I waited 2 hrs 15 min yesterday. PM me if interested

When did it go up? I thought it was $8 or $9 last time I went.

That is a DEAL not having to wait in line. Post it in the classifieds...

nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    I was going to go and take my son. NOPE. I have what I need. Not that a man can't always use another firearm, mag, or round or two....

I would like to go just to see the crowd, like Black Friday though.

Holy smokes. Fantastic watching freedom!

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Were the ARs actually selling at $1500+ ? Or was that just the asking price?

I saw a lot of people carrying out AR's, some in boxes that were new. I heard a vendor that was building AR's quote a guy $1300 and there was a line to do paper work.
    Incidentally, we were in line for 2.5 hours with a guy trying to trade a bushmaster for a nice bolt gun. He still had it at when we walked out at 7:30 pm, said no vendor would even look at it to trade.

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    So, what's the latest word? I'm awake and live 5 minutes from the fairgrounds. Has the line died down at all?

Rflix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Downtown
    Will INGO be reporting live from the Guns Across America rally? I'm sure there won't be as many people in line for that since they'll still be in line at the 1500.

And this 1500 is just madness. I figured it was going to be so I'm glad I'm skipping it this time around and probably next.

dbrier

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Indianapolis IN
    Incidentally, we were in line for 2.5 hours with a guy trying to trade a bushmaster for a nice bolt gun. He still had it at when we walked out at 7:30 pm, said no vendor would even look at it to trade.
    That seems odd. Any dealer should offer him $700-$900 in trade then put it right out on the table for $1200+. Maybe he expected too much for it.

Indyhandgunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    What sort of stuff have people been bringing to the 1500 to sell? Has it just been all evil black stuff? I figured Sunday would be the best day to go if you're interested in something wood and blued, after all the hype has died down.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I went looking for a Vortex scope which I got for a great price from AAoptics (and a nice Vortex hat too). Also looking for a 10/22 takedown...Saw one blue one a shop was selling for $629 LOLLOLL!!! If they had a sign up with their name on it I would post it here because they are obviously asshats...Were selling standard 10/22's for over $500.

Only consistently decent prices I saw were from ZX guns (as usual). They didn't have any takedowns but had normal synthetic 10/22's for $239.

I was just walking around cracking up at the prices...worth the price of admission!

Top Bottom