• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    The guy that was driving down the road and got destroyed by a rocket was a well known terrorist who exulted in destroying civilian lives. What's not to celebrate?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    The guy that was driving down the road and got destroyed by a rocket was a well known terrorist who exulted in destroying civilian lives. What's not to celebrate?

Oh... seems you are right.

Carry on... nothing to see here

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't get it... some guy is driving down the road and gets destroyed by a rocket. How is this a joke or funny?

How about we make fun of the toddler that got beaten to death by her aunt 3 threads down... or about the 4 American's that died in Benghazi?

:n00b:

:rolleyes:

Um, little different.

This is a terrorist ******* that would gladly kill a busload of toddlers and every American in Benghazi given the chance.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why should the US respond in any fashion? These attacks are an ongoing thing in that area. Missiles attacks from Gaza into southern Israel are almost a daily occurrence. The Israelis will respond on their own, if they haven't already. They did kill the head of the Hamas military wing today, and are likely to respond further. It's none of our business. Israel will handle the problem. We're too involved there as it is and it's causing us no end of headaches.

THIS! Love the warhawks on this board.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    That looked like a Kia Forte. Pretty decent little cars. Nice color on it too, the titanium is probably my favorite they offer. They get pretty good reviews. Wonder if that will show up on a CarFax report?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Tom Knapp has an interesting take on the matter, and a bit of new news. Neither side wants a real ceasefire. It wouldn't be in their interests to do it. I find the mention that the man the Israeli's assassinated earlier might have been willing to sign onto a permanent peace plan. If that's true then it opens a whole new window onto the situation.

The Obligatory Gaza Post: It Practically (Re-)Writes Itself | KN@PPSTER

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Well, this isn't good. If you kill off the leadership you've got no-one to talk to about a ceasefire. My guess is that they don't want a ceasefire.
    Israel bombs office of Gaza prime minister, other government buildings - World News
    Generally speaking, if you fight a war, first you kill the **** out of your enemy. The people left standing can do the negotiating and the memories of their dead tend to influence their decisions.

They would not even be negotiating in the first place, unless they did NOT want to end up like their predecessors. Killing is an effective tool in war. Why pretend?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Israel is part of the NFAC. If you have seen "The Town", you will know what I am talking about. If you haven't, a PM will fill you in.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Generally speaking, if you fight a war, first you kill the **** out of your enemy. The people left standing can do the negotiating and the memories of their dead tend to influence their decisions.

They would not even be negotiating in the first place, unless they did NOT want to end up like their predecessors. Killing is an effective tool in war. Why pretend?

This is a concept thru out history some cannot seem to grasp, or for their own ideological reasons refuse to.

One overwhelms their enemy until they admit they're defeated (surrender), and THEN you sit down with what's left of them and negotiate a peace treaty. Trying to play nice get's you no where.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    This is a concept thru out history some cannot seem to grasp, or for their own ideological reasons refuse to.

One overwhelms their enemy until they admit they're defeated (surrender), and THEN you sit down with what's left of them and negotiate a peace treaty. Trying to play nice get's you no where.

I have no trouble grasping that concept and neither do most libertarians. The concept I have trouble grasping is why are our enemies our enemies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have no trouble grasping that concept and neither do most libertarians. The concept I have trouble grasping is why are our enemies our enemies.

....In so far as why "we" have made them such.
    (hopefully not putting words in your mouth)

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark

The very earth should be salted if war is truly necessary.
    The problem is none in positions of power seem to understand the word 'necessary'.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace

Could it be because 99.9% of the time you seem to be of the opinion that it is ALWAYS our fault? Just sayin'....:dunno:

We've done some pretty stupid things around the world BUT is it so hard to believe that there just might be countries and their leaders that simply don't like us thru no fault of our own? Like maybe they're simply jealous of our wealth and power, OR our refusal (hopefully):rolleyes: to kowtow to their brand of religion or else? Kinda seems rather intellectually lazy to scapegoat the CIA every time to me.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    I like that missile-hit that caused ....

.... EIGHT secondary explosions! Something stored near-by?? Or the shot on dry clear ground that opened a trench 50 feet long!! Dy-No-Mite!
    Israel for the election waited before they moved?? You do know that they were hit by 120 missiles before they bombed that car, right?

Top Bottom