• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    It's none of our business. Israel will handle the problem. We're too involved there as it is and it's causing us no end of headaches.

I couldn't agree more. The best thing we can do to help Israel is to cheer them on frmo the sidelines as they knockout the a-holes that have been lobbing rockets at them for years. Isreal decided that enough was enough and I'm glad that decided to hit back.

On another note, there's a bunch of aztecs and biblical scholors looking at us from above saying "wait for it,..... wait for it......."

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Obama won, time to let the enemies of the US and Israel advance. It was expected.
    Hmmm...while partisanship might be your thing, I don't see where it's applicable in this situation. In every story I've read on this current situation Obama has come down solidly on the side of the Israelis. While I don't particularly care for the man, he's backing Israel on this matter, not the Gazans.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Please tell me that is a GM Volt......

palestinian-firefighters-fire-ahmaed.jpg

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I told my boss at work this kind of stuff was going to start happening over there the day after the election. I told her the muslim brotherhood would become much bolder in their actions and the Middle East Muslim nations would completely begin to disregard us.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    israel was waiting for a republican victory before they moved, as they knew conservatives would be behind the jewish state. Now... they're on their own, and they know it. funny how obama visited all the muslim states, and never touched the jewish one.
    egypt will join palestine, and iran will follow.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    israel was waiting for a republican victory before they moved, as they knew conservatives would be behind the jewish state. Now... they're on their own, and they know it. funny how obama visited all the muslim states, and never touched the jewish one.
    egypt will join palestine, and iran will follow.

Israel for the election waited before they moved?? You do know that they were hit by 120 missiles before they bombed that car, right?

Top Bottom