• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Its people like this that make gun owners look bad. A gun is not a parenting tool. You dont point a gun at something you dont intend to destroy. Why would anybody point a gun at an 11 year old girl?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I wonder if they have picked him up yet..?...I wonder if they have talked to the kids that had to witness this, I'm sure they have, just wondering what they said...did he come in pointing the gun in a calm manner, like joking around or was he in a rage. Either way I would up the charge to murder...an in either case convict him for life for the simple reason of being a idiot.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    All I can say is he is a multiple-strike offender. He is looking at ten years with good-time credit- MAX. Stiffer penalties for these morons would be a good start. He comes from a long line of mopes.

It was an in-line muzzle loader. He is allowed to have a muzzle loader. Under Indiana law, that is not considered to be a "firearm." Many felons keep muzzle loaders and cap and ball pistols for this reason.

I wonder if the guy who shot the kid has any connections here in the convicted felons owning guns, help me appeal my LTC rejection, felons and muzzle loaders, if they've paid for their crime then they should be able to carry, mental patients need help getting carry permits threads.

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    On the news this evening, channel 13 said the kids were playing "cops and robbers" when savannah's mom told the stepdad to get a real gun to scare the girls. He said he didn't know it was loaded.......

I blame the mother just as much if this turns out to be the truth...

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That's freaking nuts. I was picturing the kids sitting in their room coloring pictures and playing with dolls....

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Yeah, tell someone to pick up a real gun and play cops and robbers. I would have told her f you. Didn't the guy have a choice if that is what happened.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom