• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Child abusers/killers usually don't do too well in Prison.
    Maybe some inmates with small children will point out the error of his ways in an "appropriate manner". ;)
    Mike

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    The guy is ate up. You don't point guns at kids to disipline them. What kind of message was he trying to tell this kid by pointing a rifle at her. If they're bad he'll shoot em.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    The guy is ate up. You don't point guns at kids to disipline them. What kind of message was he trying to tell this kid by pointing a rifle at her. If they're bad he'll shoot em.

Once again, I would like to remind those who skip over large sections of threads, that there are conflicting news reports at this time. Most sources are saying that he was "handling" the firearm. I personally have not been able to verify the alleged "scaring her" report found in the original article. It would be wise to refrain from hanging the guy untill we have our facts straight.:twocents:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Once again, I would like to remind those who skip over large sections of threads, that there are conflicting news reports at this time. Most sources are saying that he was "handling" the firearm. I personally have not been able to verify the alleged "scaring her" report found in the original article. It would be wise to refrain from hanging the guy untill we have our facts straight.:twocents:
    He admitted to pointing it at her for discipline.:nuts:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    He admitted to pointing it at her for discipline.:nuts:

:ugh:Did you not just read what I posted? ONE article out of about 20 makes that report. I have not found anything that I would consider credible to verify this allegation. If SJ's original article proves to be correct, then I think we can all agree.

Take a minute to do a bit of research before you believe everything you read on the internet. Or just read an entire thread instead of skipping through the discovery process.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    :ugh:Did you not just read what I posted? ONE article out of about 20 makes that report. I have not found anything that I would consider credible to verify this allegation. If SJ's original article proves to be correct, then I think we can all agree.

Take a minute to do a bit of research before you believe everything you read on the internet. Or just read an entire thread instead of skipping through the discovery process.
    Yeah I read it. But it doesn't change the fact he played with guns around kids and killed one.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Yeah I read it. But it doesn't change the fact he played with guns around kids and killed one.

There is a big difference if the ND happened while cleaning a gun (carelessly) or while purposely pointing the gun at the girl for "disciplinary" reasons. If he in fact intentionally pointed the gun at the girl for ANY reason, then feed him to the pigs. The fact of the matter is, WE DON"T KNOW YET. So until we do, it is not a wise action to burn him at the stake just yet.

Either way he is a comblete dumbass that should never have owned a gun.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    There is a big difference if the ND happened while cleaning a gun (carelessly) or while purposely pointing the gun at the girl for "disciplinary" reasons. If he in fact intentionally pointed the gun at the girl for ANY reason, then feed him to the pigs. The fact of the matter is, WE DON"T KNOW YET. So until we do, it is not a wise action to burn him at the stake just yet.

Either way he is a comblete dumbass that should never have owned a gun.
    I just didn't understand your post towards me. I don't recall saying anything about firing squads or stakes.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I just didn't understand your post towards me. I don't recall saying anything about firing squads or stakes.

I quoted your post because like myself, you initially read the OP's post and became very angry with the Fox news report. I just wanted you to know what I had discovered as I began researching the topic. My intention was not to single you out. I just wanted those who were not aware of the reporting discrepanies to be informed. Your reaction as well as others who are still posting, was no different than mine. I have been trying to find out more information about this case all day. It seems like this paticular news report is the only one of it's kind.

So anyway, I apologize if you felt like I was attacking you and there was no offense intended:D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Just a little more info about this hero from someone at work who claims to have had the misfortune to be one if his neighbors before the family graced Crawfordsville with their presence. According to my co-worker, this family was known to lock the kids out of the house while they smoked crack. Isn't that lovely?

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Just a little more info about this hero from someone at work who claims to have had the misfortune to be one if his neighbors before the family graced Crawfordsville with their presence. According to my co-worker, this family was known to lock the kids out of the house while they smoked crack. Isn't that lovely?

:rolleyes:And the dude's out on bail. That's just great.:noway: I will following this story. I hope to see a healthy dose of "justice" being dealt.

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    In one of the news stories, they mentioned it was a muzzle loader.
    If I am not mistaken, they cannot be fired unless the hammer has been cocked and a cap was put on the nipple.
    So this clown either cocked it when he pointed it at her, OR he carried it cocked then pointed it at her.
    Either way, he had to have put his finger in the trigger and fired it, meaning this guy is too stupid to live for his actions, and must pay his stupidity one way or another.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland

News kept saying "it went off"

Was that Scum F*&^ using a loaded muzzle loader for home defense?????

Why was a muzzle loader ready to fire in a house?

What a maggot, he even looked like one.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    In one of the news stories, they mentioned it was a muzzle loader.
    If I am not mistaken, they cannot be fired unless the hammer has been cocked and a cap was put on the nipple.
    So this clown either cocked it when he pointed it at her, OR he carried it cocked then pointed it at her.
    Either way, he had to have put his finger in the trigger and fired it, meaning this guy is too stupid to live for his actions, and must pay his stupidity one way or another.

Link?

Top Bottom