• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I just couldn't believe this when I heard it. I mean, what kind of sick **** points a loaded rifle at a CHILD to SCARE them let alone for any other reason than them pointing one right back at them????? What in God's name was this son of a ***** thinking? Was he on drugs? Drinking? Mentally ill? Something had to be wrong with this guy. I'm surprised the mother didn't take that rifle and shoot HIM!!!!!!!! :xmad: I would have.

I read he bonded out of jail. I hope he doesn't make it back in.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Holy crap, did you read through the comments? INGO turned up a bunch. On guy in paticular is bashing INGO like crazy. The guy with the username "doosh" actually brought up NHV and Joe Williams specifically. Wild stuff:popcorn:
    I wonder which disgruntled member he is, or was. :n00b:
    He obviously has had run ins with some members otherwise he wouldn't be bold enough to name them.
    Wonder if it's old "Smoking what's his name"?
    Mike

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I wonder which disgruntled member he is, or was. :n00b:
    He obviously has had run ins with some members otherwise he wouldn't be bold enough to name them.
    Wonder if it's old "Smoking what's his name"?
    Mike

yeah, the guys a real douche....pun intended. He turned a comments section of a tragedy into a personal vendetta.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Page 5 of the comments has one from a guy who claims to be a friend of the accused and from his report, the media have the story wrong.

I don't know the accused but I do know the media. For me, the jury remains out without more information from multiple sources.

Including his side of the story.

If he did what the media accuse him of doing, I can't think of a punishment brutal enough. Of course, I also can't think of one worse than having to live (in prison) with the knowledge of what he did.

If he did not, perhaps some of the creative talents on INGO would apply their skills and think of something appropriately brutal for destroying a man's reputation and what's left of his life after losing someone he loved in a tragic accident. (again, this latter applies if the media report is INCORRECT.)

Blessings,
    Bill

kadetklapp

shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    West-Central Indiana
    All I can say is he is a multiple-strike offender. He is looking at ten years with good-time credit- MAX. Stiffer penalties for these morons would be a good start. He comes from a long line of mopes.

It was an in-line muzzle loader. He is allowed to have a muzzle loader. Under Indiana law, that is not considered to be a "firearm." Many felons keep muzzle loaders and cap and ball pistols for this reason.

Last edited:

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    I actually knew him. And to hear this doesn't suprise me a bit. It's a terrible thing to happen. I would never be able to live with myself if I was him.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm sorry, but this is just awful. I can't believe some Doosh would use this article as a platform for his vendetta against INGO. I had to add my two cents. This whole situation just makes me want to cry. I can't even fathom my own feelings if that were my kid....

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I want to know what the line about "Indiana only requires a license to carry a handgun" has to do with anything in the story? Maybe it should have read "Indiana only requires a license to carry a handgun outside the owners property." and then it would have been seen as even more irrelevant. :dunno:

^This:yesway:

Beat me to it SE...........just barely;)

Top Bottom