• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Holy crap!!!! I say firing squad. That piece of crap should cease to exist.

Teach her a lesson? WTF?!? Even without the "ND", he should be in jail. Poor little girl........:xmad:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    that is horrible. sad story......weed him out, he no longer deserves to live either! and as God as my witness I'd be first in line to carry out the sentence!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Put him in a room and have guys walk in every few minutes and point a rifle at him, that way he knows what went through that poor girls mind before he dies

CorvetteTom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Shelbyville
    I say we carry out monthly capital punishment in Lucas Oil Stadium! Charge admission and do the executions center stage! Pay-per view! Start with this worthless low-life! Have a lottery and the winner gets to pull the trigger.

I am so sick of the bleeding hearts dictating what is humane for people that have no sense of humanity!!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    What a horrible story. Pointing a rifle at the child was a disciplinary measure? I wonder what crime he thought she had committed to deserve such a horrendous punishment??? If they don't execute him, he should have to live out every day of his life in prison with pictures of that little girl looking back at him. What a monster.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    What a stupid idiot. Having lost a friend to an accidental shooting when I was in grade school I feel for her friends and their parents who have to try to help them make sense of it. On a side note on the indychannel.com's comments section of the story some idiot left a comment wondering what his INGO name was.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Assuming the events played out like this story says, :+1:

However, the language of the story is more suited to a work of dramatic fiction than an objective report of the facts. Now, it may well be and the apparent bias of the reporter proves only that he is sane, but I'd want a better grasp of the whole facts before I sign up to be this guy's executioner. What exactly was goin on? Did the guy bring the gun into the room to use as a prop? Or did the kids get ahold of the rifle and the guy pointed it recklessly while disciplining the kids? Did he know it was loaded or did someone else load it when he was unaware? Now, the four safety rules are inviolate and there's no force in the world that could convince me the guy is entirely blameless, but I don't trust this report enough to know if he's an idiot or a monster.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    That poor little girl. What a tragedy. Sad reminder of the 4 rules.

On a side note on the indychannel.com's comments section of the story some idiot left a comment wondering what his INGO name was.

He probably only posts in the classifieds. :D

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    snip

Now, the four safety rules are inviolate and there's no force in the world that could convince me the guy is entirely blameless, but I don't trust this report enough to know if he's an idiot or a monster.

really? The guy shot and killed a child that was in her bed. What possible scenario would excuse him from being an idiot?

edit: misread your quote there. sorry Bubba

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    really? The guy shot and killed a child that was in her bed. What possible scenario would excuse him from being an idiot?

If I'm understanding Bubba's post correct, he's saying that the guy is an idiot at best, and a monster at worst. He's just saying the story doesn't provide enough info for him to decide.

Top Bottom