• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I always carry in theaters. Since most movie goers are teens though, it is not surprising that no one returned fire. I'm sure the knee will jerk, and guns will be banned from all theaters now, and the TSA will start screening at the doors...

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    one of the news headlines i read stated that this was not a terrorist act. If not then what the hell kind of act was it, i guess if they aren't wearing turbines and screaming Allah then its not a terrorist act.

+1 to that.... we all know that White Anglo Saxon Protestants are incapable of causing terror

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Sometimes I have some upsetting thoughts. I guess its because of growing up in the 60s, but, do you think our Homeland Security may be behind this shooter? I mean with the ATT looming ahead of us, this shooter is right up Hillarys alley (sic). There was US Government behind both of the Kennedy assinations, so it would not surprize me there is US Government behind this.

kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Really sad stuff.
    I guess no fire alarm was pulled, but there was chaos of course.
    And the media coverage will be terrible too.

Last edited:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Bloomberg is already using this, big surprise...reporting that he is calling on the Pres and Romney to outline their gun control plans.

The people of NY get what they deserve for electing this guy.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    :tinfoil:

Nov 2009 - Fort Hood Shooting

Country was in an uproar around Obamacare, same week that Pelosi breaks promise to put Health Care Bill online, just before the House votes. Also in the news were announcements of the predicted $30 billion loss on the auto industry bailouts. U.S. credit rating drops.

Jan 2011 - Gabby Gifford Shooting

Arab Spring taking place, John P Wheeler found dead, rumored knowing about the mysterious chemicals that killed the thousands of birds in Arkinsas and Louisiana and 80,000 fish and threatened to notify Congress.

an article said, Wheeler knew exactly what was happening, and determined to keep this dangerous chemical weapon from being used on the battlefield in Afghanistan, marched straight to Washington D.C. to raise hell with the powers-that-be. That got him "marked", and soon after, he was dead.

This shooting also happened right after the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell and the censure of Representative Charles Rangel.

There were other major things going on back when these shootings took place, I just can't remeber what, but it struck me odd that there were these shootings taking place to distract from other things that were going on.

and now we have the Colorado shooting, right when the U.N. Small Arms treaty crap is going on and a story claiming wikileaked emails saying that Osama Bin Laden wasn't really buried at sea?

hmmm.....

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Sometimes I have some upsetting thoughts. I guess its because of growing up in the 60s, but, do you think our Homeland Security may be behind this shooter? I mean with the ATT looming ahead of us, this shooter is right up Hillarys alley (sic). There was US Government behind both of the Kennedy assinations, so it would not surprize me there is US Government behind this.

:D You should contact Rush Limbaugh... This was definitely the governments attempt to connect "Bain" with Mitt Romney (considering the guys attire apparently resembled the vilian)!!! Two birds with one stone actually... now they can push through U.N. gun control....

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Just overhead Anita Padilla (FOX News) mentioning the fact that Colorado is a CCW state. What the hell does that have to do with anything? Is she insinuating that the assailant is a law abiding gun owner? I'm just gonna stay away from the TV and radio today, and hug my guns.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Bloomberg is already using this, big surprise...reporting that he is calling on the Pres and Romney to outline their gun control plans.

The people of NY get what they deserve for electing this guy.

If many Democrats weigh in on this case, then their bigotry against gun owners will be on display for all to see.

Top Bottom