• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Everyone knows 100 round mags malfunction, and reportedly so did his after about 30 rounds. But the photos of the AR15 on the ground show a STANAG mag inserted, so apparently the 100 round drum did NOTHING for him. He reloaded. He could have reloaded 10 ten round mags just as easily, and without the extra weight of the 70 unused rounds in the drum.
    Well good thing he didn't do his research and got a Surefire 100 round mag. Those things have great reliability

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    This is a great article! I'm posting it on Facebook...

Um, one problem, how do I do that on FB properly? Should I just put it in my Status, or Poke it or what? :p I hate FB.

There is a FB share button up above the title. You can also just do it as a status with the URL. It'll take care of the hard stuff.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    More fuel for conspiracy theorists and less real information for the rest of us...

How much more evidence do you need to see that there is foul play involved?

The real information you're talking about is a guy running out of the theatre and leaving his family behind, meanwhile 12 are dead and 70 injured but this guy running out of the theatre is some how the news story of the century.

Just stuff to distract people from the actual case. And now that method isn't working anymore, so they're sealing the case.

Watch as this guy stops being talked about and everyone forgets who he even was as things shift to politics.
    The real evidence is in the agenda and that whether there is a "conspiracy" involved is entirely irrelevant. Should have been pretty obvious by how fast the media jumped on the gun ban bandwagon.

You want a prediction of something before it happens, that is so far out there and insane it can't possibly be made up? Within a few years you're going to see a "green" agenda against artificial lighting, and possible legislation against using artificial lighting after dark in certain areas.

Last edited:

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Tombs said:
    How much more evidence do you need to see that there is foul play involved?

Never said there wasn't foul play. Just making a point that conspiracy theorists will be starving just like the media without being fed new scraps as they come through. Us keyboard QBs are now stuck without new bullsh** to read.

Tombs said:
    The real information you're talking about is a guy running out of the theatre and leaving his family behind, meanwhile 12 are dead and 70 injured but this guy running out of the theatre is some how the news story of the century.

Just stuff to distract people from the actual case. And now that method isn't working anymore, so they're sealing the case.

The real information I'm wondering about is why he did it, where he got the money from to do it, and where he got the knowledge to do it. I can filter out the crap from my eyes just like an ad on tv.

Tombs said:
    Watch as this guy stops being talked about and everyone forgets who he even was as things shift to politics.
    The real evidence is in the agenda and that whether there is a "conspiracy" involved is entirely irrelevant. Should have been pretty obvious by how fast the media jumped on the gun ban bandwagon.

The media would jump on it regardless if there was an agenda/it's a conspiracy. If it promotes their political views, they're there making up as much crap as they can to go along with it.

Tombs said:
    You want a prediction of something before it happens, that is so far out there and insane it can't possibly be made up? Within a few years you're going to see a "green" agenda against artificial lighting, and possible legislation against using artificial lighting after dark in certain areas.

Don't care for predictions. Just want the real info. It honestly doesn't mean a damn what anyone in here or anywhere else says they "know" is going on without there being solid proof on what went down and having it available to the people that will actually do something about it. The people that really give a damn about that are in all the wrong places to be able to do anything about it, like me, like you, like all the other KQBs here.

I wouldn't blame them for doing something about lighting. How many of you recycle your flourescent lamps/CFLs without venting them? Within a few decades they'll be saying they're finding abnormal levels of Mercury in the water table. The rare earth materials that mostly come from China to make LED lamps will either dry up or will eventually cost a fortune, so back to Tungsten or candles/oil lamps we go.

Edit: Don't be skiddish Tombs (sorry I love that movie)

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The media would jump on it regardless if there was an agenda/it's a conspiracy. If it promotes their political views, they're there making up as much crap as they can to go along with it.

Not disagreeing with anything you said, just pulling this out to respond to because I think it needs a response.

I'm trying to say that those exploiting the incident for their own political gain are blood thirsty vultures who's crimes over shadow that of those possibly involved in foul play.

Meaning that, whether there's any sort of conspiracy or not, you have something in the open that's just as disgusting but is played off as normal.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Not disagreeing with anything you said, just pulling this out to respond to because I think it needs a response.

I'm trying to say that those exploiting the incident for their own political gain are blood thirsty vultures who's crimes over shadow that of those possibly involved in foul play.

Meaning that, whether there's any sort of conspiracy or not, you have something in the open that's just as disgusting but is played off as normal.

Agreed. We do play it off as normal that the media goes apesh** and politicians use it for a fleshlight. Question is, how is anyone supposed to change that. The mighty vote seems to be a bit weak against it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Agreed. We do play it off as normal that the media goes apesh** and politicians use it for a fleshlight. Question is, how is anyone supposed to change that. The mighty vote seems to be a bit weak against it.

Talk about it enough with enough people so that there's enough support of that view to have an impact.

Any attempt to change things via the system is a rather fruitless venture. Like going to a flat earth forum and trying to tell them the earth isn't flat.

You have to get people to shut off the TV and think for themselves for all of a few minutes. Seems nearly impossible, but as time goes on it also seems that things have went so far off the deep end that people are starting to think for themselves.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Talk about it enough with enough people so that there's enough support of that view to have an impact.

Any attempt to change things via the system is a rather fruitless venture. Like going to a flat earth forum and trying to tell them the earth isn't flat.

You have to get people to shut off the TV and think for themselves for all of a few minutes. Seems nearly impossible, but as time goes on it also seems that things have went so far off the deep end that people are starting to think for themselves.

I did hear something about a liberal gun forum out there :D. I've been without TV for a long time and wish more would do the same. It's true that after a month, you don't miss TV (guess where that is from).

Anyways, thinking objectively. Define the view, the impact that should be made, and a few specific ways (say 3) to gain support for it. Go.:popcorn:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I wonder how things could have turned out, if somebody shot back at that ass hole Holmes.

From bits and pieces I've read all over the place it sounds like he was armored up and took pain-killing vicodin... Since the plan evidently was to "give up immediately" to the cops... who was the body armor and pain-preventative meds for? I think he thought there WAS going to be an armed movie-goer.
    That's my :twocents:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    From bits and pieces I've read all over the place it sounds like he was armored up and took pain-killing vicodin... Since the plan evidently was to "give up immediately" to the cops... who was the body armor and pain-preventative meds for? I think he thought there WAS going to be an armed movie-goer.
    That's my :twocents:

This^^^^^

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I would think killing a bunch of innocents and ANY possible outcome after that would make one nervous as hell and want to go in numb. I don't think it was for pain.

Top Bottom