• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If you kill the "protester" attacking your vehicle, then who is responsible for the ensuing riot that the rest of the "peaceful protesters" turned into?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    The protesters have as much right to block the roadways as law abiding citizens do to use them for travel, eh?
    That was a one-time offer for Thursday and no longer valid. In Marion County, roads are for essential travel. Any vehicles on Marion County roads must therefore be essential and thus must not have their travel impeded ;) Roads will remain open.

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    Reading through the article, the alleged victim, poor scared man, stops his SUV and gets out and confronts the masked Antifa thugs?

Seems like there is a little blame on both sides here. The thugs shouldn't have been blocking the street, but did he really have to confront them?

I was there. This is a very true statement! Plenty of stupidity to go around!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    It's all crickets so far.

That shocks me, as this thread made me think Indiana was a hot bed of violent protests leading to riots, innocent motorists ripped from their vehicles, and *scared children*. I thought somebody had moved Ferguson over by Bloomington for a second.

Weird.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just saw on Fox59 (on the TV, no link ;) ) there's another gathering at 62nd and Michigan today. The "21 year old who allegedly drove over 90 MPH on I-65, ran from Police, was tasered by Police, shot at Police, and then was shot and killed by Police" didn't make it into the story. Parents got lawyers (this is my shocked face). The Dad continues to spout the "we are being hunted by Police" narrative.

IMPD press conference at 1030. Hopefully officers won't get thrown under the bus of politics, we will see.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    When the dad said “this is all the police fault” I about punched the tv. No you worthless like if ****. Your thug life son did this. Probably your poor parenting skills didn’t help. Seriously dude. **** you.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    When the dad said “this is all the police fault” I about punched the tv. No you worthless like if ****. Your thug life son did this. Probably your poor parenting skills didn’t help. Seriously dude. **** you.

I'd love to see someone interview "dad" while making him watch the fruit of his loins doing the drive by shooting. Love to hear him try and blame that on the police.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'd love to see someone interview "dad" while making him watch the fruit of his loins doing the drive by shooting. Love to hear him try and blame that on the police.

Apples usually (not always) fall close to the tree. I would lay money that home was filled with hate and racism daily.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    I'm inclined to agree.

Junior got those values from somewhere.

When I was a trooper, I was behind a full-size Ford Bronco where a four year old stood up in the back window and flipped off the police car. I stopped the vehicle and issued the driver a ticket for the child restraint violation. The four year old did not learn to give the finger to police cars or other motorists on his own.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Just saw on Fox59 (on the TV, no link ;) ) there's another gathering at 62nd and Michigan today. The "21 year old who allegedly drove over 90 MPH on I-65, ran from Police, was tasered by Police, shot at Police, and then was shot and killed by Police" didn't make it into the story. Parents got lawyers (this is my shocked face). The Dad continues to spout the "we are being hunted by Police" narrative.

IMPD press conference at 1030. Hopefully officers won't get thrown under the bus of politics, we will see.

I thought there were sufficient facts put out by now that would make these idiots go away? What exactly is IMPD putting out in these press conferences?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I thought there were sufficient facts put out by now that would make these idiots go away? What exactly is IMPD putting out in these press conferences?

Once the MSM hook is set the haters have the stage. It is their chance to shine and it will not go away.

I heard a "Hands up don't shoot" comment from a couple of the locale "Utes" at the gas station. It was hard for me to keep my lip zipped.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom