• Status
    Not open for further replies.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Yeah. Plus I always wanted an original colt so... I was ok with it. Kinda miss the saiga though, that thing was fun to shoot (and painful to bumpfire)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm going to TRY to make this shoot.

If so I'll bring one of my daugther's pink AR15s (need to sight it in with a new holosight anyway), probably a Detonics Combat Master or two, and probably a CZ 75 and maybe a pocket pistol like a 380 Kel Tec or Ruger LCP.

Maybe even an AR15 in 6.5 Grendel? If so I'll bring some ammo for that because I don't suspect that others will have any of that laying around.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Anyone from the west, coming to the NWI Meet and Shoot on Route 8 through Kouts, BEWARE OF THE ROAD CLOSED SIGNS. As a new member went through there and got a ticket from the police and there wasn't any detour signs last month. Just a warning as the road could still be under construction.

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I'm working nights that week, but I'm going to try to drag myself out. I do prefer a little sleep, but man I want to come out and shoot. If I come it will be the WASR, the M4, my Kimbers, and whatever else. I'll have ammo for anything I do bring. Wife will be rolling out too. Man I want to come out and shoot some zombies and Shoot-N-Cs...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Bringing (at least):
    • 1 AR15, 5.56 chamber . . . Tactical Pink Cavalry Arms, 16" ultra-light pencil thin barrel, Troy Medievel Brake, Eotech/Bushnell Holo-Sight (not yet sighted in, that may be done there)
    • 1 AR15, 6.5 Grendel . . . Yellow furniture, 19" custom barrel, Millet DMS-1 optic . . . I will bring a couple boxes of ammo for this since its a pretty unusual caliber
    • 1 or 2 Detonics Combat Masters, 45acp
    • 1 or 2 CZ 75s, possibly a Para "Carry 9" LDA, 9mm
    • Maybe a Ruger LCP and/or a Kel Tec, 380acp

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Working on my list of guns.

CONFIRMED LIST AS OF MY RANGE SESSION TODAY TO CHECK THEM OUT:
    • 5.56 Cavalry Arms AR15 with Bushnell/Eotech Holosight (bright pink)
    • 6.5 Grendel AR15 with 1-4x Millet DMS-1 scope
    • 9mm CZ 75 P-01
    • 9mm CZ 75 Compact
    • 45acp Detonics Combat Master (maybe 2 of those?)

I will bring 3 boxes of 6.5 Grendel ammo (60 rounds) and allow everyone to take turns with the Grendel AR until the ammo is used up. Seems reasonable that we count the number of shooters, allocate the ammo on a per shooter basis, everyone gets the same number of rounds.

I will also bring INGO member 9mmJV (Juan) and we are also inviting INGO member downzero (Tim) to ride with us. My wife and daughter will not be attending.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom