If you criticize a black person you are racist.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This tactic is just a variation of the same old "ad hominem" attacks on the character of an intellectual opponent when somebody is unable to intellectually defend their ideas.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Just like a few who post on this forum, when they run out of ideas to discuss things they resort to namecalling: racist, sexist, tinfoil hats, etc. It is a sad way to try to "win" and argument or shut down any opposition. I view those tactics with disgust and refuse to cave in to them and I really wish more conservatives would be more forceful and ignore these spurious arguments.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This tactic is just a variation of the same old "ad hominem" attacks on the character of an intellectual opponent when somebody is unable to intellectually defend their ideas.

I'll have to disagree and say the tactic as reported in the story is a whole different level of stupidity.

How do they even get there?

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    You forgot sexist, it was sexist too.

She is a PHD Rhodes Scholar, and as such, above the reproach of lesser peoples in the House and Senate.

If she was wrong about anything, it was only because she had bad info.

Hajisc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   1
    Oct 11, 2012
    Westville,In.
    People should research the info themselves before opening their mouths. We seem to be getting away from the issue of what happened and go after them ..........Too much time spent on he said ,she said. We have four good people dead and not doing nothing about it.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    259889_487734301272026_340241663_n.jpg

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I am so tired of all the racist BS I have seen lately!!!!

What is with this BLACK Friday????? Where is my WHITE Friday???? Do I get a special day to shop???

Latino Hertiage month, Black Heritage month, BET and not just racism but sexism too... Why is there not a Testicular cancer awareness month...

I want a shirt that says save the boys.... WET..... and White Heritage month....

ALL ABOVE SHOULD BE IN PURPLE..

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Prior to the latest election, I thought that the constant use of the terms "Racist" & "Sexist" were analogous to crying wolf. After a while, I assumed that the majority of people would treat it like a car alarm in a crowded parking lot. Now I'm not so sure.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Prior to the latest election, I thought that the constant use of the terms "Racist" & "Sexist" were analogous to crying wolf. After a while, I assumed that the majority of people would treat it like a car alarm in a crowded parking lot. Now I'm not so sure.

There's a ready and willing audience right here. Why would it go away?

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    Everything is racist any more. Seems to be the same people that want racism to end are the ones always saying everything is racist....like they wanna keep racism alive. To me, saying what was said about Rice clearly is about her actions and has nothing to do with her race.

Top Bottom