• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmartAsh25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Portage
    Did they include the scene where "Osama" was dumped into the ocean?

No. I was a little dissapointed they didn't...I mean I wished there was a little more detail into what happened afterwards but it was already a 2 and a half hour movie so I guess they really couldn't.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    No. I was a little dissapointed they didn't...I mean I wished there was a little more detail into what happened afterwards but it was already a 2 and a half hour movie so I guess they really couldn't.

That, and it wasn't relevant to the plot. The movie was about the method of finding him. They did, and killed him. The End.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    the movie was meh. i took was too long to get to the point. i like how it showed real events that happened like when those cia agent were killed by a car bomb and others. the book was way better.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I just saw it. I like the movie as a whole; thought the big SEAL raid at the end was a bit 'clustered' up. Some stories I read online suggest that the female CIA officer has been passed over for promotion since the raid; she was given a medal and a cash bonus. I wonder if the actor accurately portrayed her or not. And if she was passed over for promotion, is the CIA an 'old boys network'?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Seen the movie and read No Easy Day.

The raid matched up pretty well from the way it was described in the book, because the chopper crash forced them to go to plan B.

I'd like to watch it again when it comes out on Redbox to compare with the book.

joe138

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Heltonville
    Just saw it. The mission seemed to match up pretty close to the book No Easy Day. Overall we, wife and I, enjoyed the movie. If it is accurate, I hate to think that one person pretty much kept the pressure on to find UBL.

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    I was able to watch this movie on my Ipad two days before it hit theaters... Don't ask... I can't tell you how. I was engrossed mostly on how we gathered info and how we got to the point of the raid. The capture/kill scenes were cool... but secondary for me..

Top Bottom