• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SHCdvldg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Waukesha
    I went and saw it this evening. It was really good. Slow, like the hurt locker, but accurate (I guess). One thing I really liked is how the suppressed weapons in the SEAL raid of the Bin Laden compound actually sounded like real (or very close to it) suppressed M4/M16/HK416 rifles!

SHCdvldg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Waukesha
    Not really like the book, No Easy Day. The story line follows the female CIA agent in her developing the Abu Ahmed al Kuwaiti courier lead on finding Bin Laden. That being said, the last 20ish minutes are pretty awesome with the SEALs and everything.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Saw it the other night...right here in the comfort of my own home. :D Its does not follow "no easy day". You dont get the early chapters of the seals doing their specific training for the mission. They really flow right past that part in the movie. It was a ok movie but not blow your mind like platoon or red dawn (original).

Tdcompton

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    I am looking forward to seeing it on redbox....

HOWEVER - I am NOT happy that they load up a GSD instead of a Belgian Malinois in the movie preview.... It was a Mal that went on the mission with the SEALS... NOT a GSD.

*I also happen to be a Mal owner lol*

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    I really want to see this. But since i had surgery wednesday i doubt ill be able to catch it in theaters.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    I saw it earlier today. I thought it did a good job portraying what a puss we have in fearless leader and his administration. How accurate of an account it is, most will never know. But it was a decent movie.

Top Bottom