• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Ok, even though I have spent my gun budget for this year, if I see a compact 10mm 1911, I'm all over it. I don't know if they do not exist because of cartridge size issues make timing difficult or if it just never occurred to anyone to do it, but I think I'd lose all reason and go into debt with the first carry quality (meaning Sig, Kimber, Dan Wesson, S&W or other quality 1911) 1911 Compact I see in 10mm.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I went last Sunday to Dave's in Holland and held the Ruger SR1911 cmd and put it on my wishlist. Tuesday I decided not to wait and went to go get it. Sadly I came home with a different gun- the full size SR1911. The question now is do save up and get the SR1911 cmd too?

On a side note, it put a smile on my face to hear the lady working there explain to a newb that AR does NOT stand for Assault Rifle. Plus I got to meet fellow INGOer ctbreitwieser. His INGO shirt gave him away.

mShu7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Hendricks County
    3730.jpg

Wilson380AR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    I brought the PT145 home on Tuesday! Looks like its never been shot. What a sweet deal too. Anyway, that makes number 4 for this month. I think I need intervention! Is there like a AAA for firearm collectors?

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Battle rages on in my house! I have an M&P 9c and my son has a G19. As good as the 9c feels in my hand, there's no denying that I shoot the kid's G19 better . . . Looks like I'm gonna buy a G19 this year to serve as my EDC CC gun.

I was talking this over with my buddy on the way to the gun store today… I decided I want a 19, and the we get there and he bought one, another one! Not sure how that worked out but he got a smoking deal! So great for him. But I will be going with the 19, no doubt.

swmp9jrm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2008
    NCO
    My short list includes a RIA .22 TCM Micro Mag, a Ruger LCRX, and, if I can ever find one, a S&W 325PD with a 4" barrel. And of course, ammo.

Last edited:

Drew89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Indy, IN
    Bersa Thunder .380

My LTCH should (hopefully) show up before long, and I've got my sights set on the Bersa as my EDC. A coworker has been talking of selling his for a while now, so hopefully I can get one at a good price.

Top Bottom