• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Either a Ruger sr9c or Glock 26. Since I a already have the glock 19, and u can get blue label flocks for $398, I'll probably go with the g26 but I have to admit the ruger is sparking my interest

Persistency

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    Plainfield
    Just purchased a Taurus PT809 online, and waiting for it to arrive at my FFL. Looking at a number of other handguns. There seems to be no end to my wish list.

Iurobz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    My next one will be my first one. Thinking a G19 or G26, but want to rent a couple 45s first to be sure.

Marcinko

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    My Springfield's are in need of some cross pollination so I am going to introduce them to a S&W M&P Pro 9mm CORE.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have no idea what my next purchase will be. I just blew the entire years budget on my last gun and will probably not be thinking of buying another until this time next year. If I were to buy something right now, I think I'd be looking for a Systema. Hopefully, they are still plentiful this time next year. For me, 2014 will be the year of reloading and shooting along with fixing up what I have. I've been wanting to learn how to do front strap checkering and my use my old RIA as a guinea pig.

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    I had no plans on another handgun for a while. I just got a S&W PC1911 about a month ago. The full size one w/ the lightening cuts on the slide. It shoots great.

Well, last night shooting our PPC league at Blythe's in Valpo, one of my buddies got my attention and told me about a S&W 52-2 for sale in the shop. He and another buddy (we all shoot bullseye together) were discussing who should get it, but they each had a 52. So to keep the piece, I ended up getting it. I had them put it in the back for me to pick up next week. A very nice gun with a fantastic trigger. I will make sure I bring some wadcutter loads next week to try it out.

Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Probably holding out for a nice lightly customized Browing Hi-Power...like one from Wayne Novak. Need to quit buying other stuff and put more money away for that one!

0750turbo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    Pittsboro
    I had owned only one handgun for the last 20 years (Glock 17). I had been wanting to purchase a Ruger LCR 357 for the past several months but the darn FAL purchases kept getting in the way

Finally picked one up last week which "doubled" my handgun collection. Crazy thing is I just picked up an HK P7M8 last night which has always been on the wish list but didn't think it'd happen that soon. I would like to pick up a Seecamp .380 and an HK Mark 23.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Went to SR Jenkins on Indy's east side and got a Glock-30S this afternoon, been wanting one for months. Only one they had, but plenty of other Glocks in their display case. 2 ten rd mags, fixed sights. Skinny blue label. Will shoot it at Pops tomorrow.

Archerguy1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Alexandria Indiana
    I would really like to pick up a Magnum Research 1911 .45 acp , but in all honesty it will probably be a Glock 23 , but that may be a month or so down the road, unless our imperial leader goes around all forms of Government and the Constitution and outlaws guns

Top Bottom