• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hfdcowboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Well I did it I bought a Busse, I cant believe I spent that much on a knife. WOW!!! I hope this does not turn into an addiction like guns and guitars.

Ramiel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    East side of Indy
    Its knifeaholics anonymous lol. Now repeat after me... My name is _______ it has been ____ days since my last score and I feel great!

I dunno, I guess I find myself saying... Hi, my name is _______, it has been ____ days since my last score and I feel miserable!!!!! MUST...BUY...MORE...KNIVES!!!!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hello. My name is Kawtech87. It has been one week since my last blade purchase. I picked up a 14" Estwing Sportsman's hatchet to keep on my ATV. Or at least that is how I justified it. Now I have my eyes set on a new ZT 0560 in blackwash finish. But so far I can't convince my fiance I need another expensive knife.

Do you think she would appreciate it if I bought the ZT "for her" for Valentines day?

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Hello. My name is Kawtech87. It has been one week since my last blade purchase. I picked up a 14" Estwing Sportsman's hatchet to keep on my ATV. Or at least that is how I justified it. Now I have my eyes set on a new ZT 0560 in blackwash finish. But so far I can't convince my fiance I need another expensive knife.

Do you think she would appreciate it if I bought the ZT "for her" for Valentines day?

If I had an extra bedroom for you, I would tell you to go ahead and purchase her that ZT. :):

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    :dunno: I don't get it. Did I miss a funny story in another thread?

Dean was helping us at the last Indy 1500 and because of the bad weather, he spent Saturday night at our house instead of having to drive back home to Tipton and then back to the 1500 on Sunday. Some time around 2am, one of our dogs (Thunder) decide it was time for him to get up and pay some attention to him. :):

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Dean was helping us at the last Indy 1500 and because of the bad weather, he spent Saturday night at our house instead of having to drive back home to Tipton and then back to the 1500 on Sunday. Some time around 2am, one of our dogs (Thunder) decide it was time for him to get up and pay some attention to him. :):

Ah, I get it now thanks. Sounds like my dog, a big goofy cuddle bug.

:):

That is the same thing as drinking in front of an alcoholic and not sharing. In that case, I strongly suggest buying her something more appropriate for V day.

Yeah I guess... She is pulling that Jedi mind trick women do where they tell you they don't want anything but then hint around, but if I ask her straight out he says "Oh, no baby you don't have to get me anything" but then drops more hints.

PoolQs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Noblesville
    I had to stop buying blades to set up shop.

Variable 12" Drill press - done
    New buffer - done
    Port-a-band
    New table saw
    Heat treating oven

I still hope to throw in that Reeve's folder ...

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Knife purchases so far this 2014:

LT Wright Genesis
    Spyderco Domino

Waiting on,

Doc Shiffer 3" Panda custom (possibly next week :)
    MKT Praetorian TI

Plans for the remainder of the year:

Fiddleback Forge EDCII
    I think I'm going to pocket an Emerson of some variety and see why so many folks love them so much

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Knife purchases so far this 2014:

MKT Praetorian TI

I think I'm going to pocket an Emerson of some variety and see why so many folks love them so much

Hope your wait time from MKT isnt 9 months that being said just try an emerson they are great and best of all they freak people out when you "wave" it out of your pocket like awesome magic or something.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Hope your wait time from MKT isnt 9 months that being said just try an emerson they are great and best of all they freak people out when you "wave" it out of your pocket like awesome magic or something.

I should have the MKT pretty soon according to Amy:).....but I'm not holding my breath.

I handled a Commander that we had in srock for a minute, but I wasn't fond of the blade shape and I don't really like their blade coating. I think I will give a CQC-7 a shot in a satin blade finish. Seems like it's a good place to start and that particular design is more my style.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So far, I've been good about not buying any knives in 2014. However, I may need to buy a new knife to celebrate soon.

joe138

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Heltonville
    I just got my first purchase of the year. An Ox Forge Original Black Knife. Its ok, almost too big and heavy. I think there are other better built auto's.

Top Bottom