• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I just got my first purchase of the year. An Ox Forge Original Black Knife. Its ok, almost too big and heavy. I think there are other better built auto's.

IMO, The Ox Forge Black knife is about as good as it gets. The current model is a decedent of the original "Black Knife" which opened the doors for auto knives
    actually being used in the military. This happened before Microtech was born and right around the time Benchmade started up. There is a lot history behind your Ox Forge Black Knife and it is a great piece.......use it and enjoy! :yesway:

joe138

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Heltonville
    I do like it and I got it for it's history and Charles Ochs seems like a good guy from my phone conversations. I guess I was expecting something more refined perhaps.

hfdcowboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Da**%T!!!!!! a Benchmade Volli followed me home today. I feel a jones coming on for a Adamas. This has got to stop, I can not afford a knife habit...... :wallbash::wallbash:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I estimated how much I pay for gasoline each week and when I saw the price move up to $3.55 / gallon, I'm now able to resist the urge to buy a knife. ARGH!

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I am trying hard to resist buying a 4" F3 Wharncliffe from myself that I just picked up from Dave Curtiss today. Damn......just trying to figure our what I need to sell. The thing was made for me:)

Top Bottom