• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    So whats your list of 2014 blade purchases? Hoping to hear about some stuff Im not familiar with to add to my list! :-)

My current list: (or at least next 3 purchases)

MKT Praetorion G Black Oxide (Black)
    Spyderco Para 2
    ESEE 5

ESEE 5 acquired! Thanks Knife Lady!!!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    No thank you buddy and now you can put your magic touch on it with your wicked edge sharpening skill. it comes pretty darn sharp already but .........

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I started to feel the urge to buy ... something ... today, so I took my ZT 0200 and rapidfire sliced the crap out of some reply postcards. Then I retouched the edge. I think I can hold out until February now.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Haven't made any purchases yet this year. But a Black washed ZT 0560 is on my list for sure. Other than that not much else tickles my fancy right now.

Ramiel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    East side of Indy
    Well, it didn't take long for me to make a knife purchase in 2014. This one was not even on the radar though :rolleyes:
    Buying this has pretty much forced me to post my Strider S110V SnG that I just bought for sale lol. Such is the life of the knife collector.

It's a one of a kind Will Moon Mk6. I never thought that a purple knife would be in my future, but tell me that this thing isn't just gorgeous!
    Will says that this has an iridescent finish, which makes it go from blue-ish to purple in the light, like in the shot of the spine of the blade.

**Photos are not my own and were take by Will himself before shipping**

lpbj.jpg

d4z0.jpg

wcg6.jpg

j8g7.jpg

iil6.jpg

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Well, it didn't take long for me to make a knife purchase in 2014. This one was not even on the radar though :rolleyes:
    Buying this has pretty much forced me to sell my Strider S110V SnG that I just bought lol. Such is the life of the knife collector.

It's a one of a kind Will Moon Mk6. I never thought that a purple knife would be in my future, but tell me that this thing isn't just gorgeous!
    Will says that this has an iridescent finish, which makes it go from blue-ish to purple in the light, like in the shot of the spine of the blade.

**Photos are not my own and were take by Will himself before shipping**

lpbj.jpg

d4z0.jpg

wcg6.jpg

j8g7.jpg

iil6.jpg

I like it! If you every decide to part with it, make sure you list it on JD Forums and see what kind of reaction you get. :D

Ramiel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    East side of Indy
    I like it! If you every decide to part with it, make sure you list it on JD Forums and see what kind of reaction you get. :D

I imagine this one will be filed away with the other "never gonna sell" knives I own :D
    I hope the reaction would be a good one, I've yet to join the JD forum.
    If I get it in before the coming 1500 I'll plan to swing by so you can fondle it lol

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I imagine this one will be filed away with the other "never gonna sell" knives I own :D
    I hope the reaction would be a good one, I've yet to join the JD forum.
    If I get it in before the coming 1500 I'll plan to swing by so you can fondle it lol

Lets just say Will Moon is not liked over on JD and that may be an understatement!

If you get it before the 1500, I'd really like to see it....thanks.

Ramiel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    East side of Indy
    Lets just say Will Moon is not liked over on JD and that may be an understatement!

If you get it before the 1500, I'd really like to see it....thanks.

Haha, oh :D
    Care to explain why exactly he is so disliked? Maybe send a PM so as to not get too off topic here?
    Seems that there are always makers that are loved on certain forums and hated on others. I like to see both sides.

Top Bottom