• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    My '99 Grand Cherokee has automatic headlights, the G/f's 2005 Neon does not. I have to remember to turn off the lights and remember to unlock the doors when I park.

My Ridgeline has daytime running lights that I CAN NOT TURN OFF!!!!!! :xmad:
    If you put the e-brake on then start the car they won't come on but as soon as you release the brake they come on.
    If you take the bulbs out you get a warning light and chime on the dash.
    STOP IT SAFETY NAZIS!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    We had a gift card for Applebee's. How does that place stay in business? "Hi, I'd like the tasteless entree served in the blandest way possible. Can you put the kid's meal on a giant white plate so it looks even smaller, and if you'd not offer any dipping sauces for the chicken strips that'd be great. I'd like a side of empty drink...oh, and can you bring the entrees for three people out in two trips so I can watch people eat? Thanks." Applebee's sucks butts.

Should have ebayed the gift card and went to McD's.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    We had a gift card for Applebee's. How does that place stay in business? "Hi, I'd like the tasteless entree served in the blandest way possible. Can you put the kid's meal on a giant white plate so it looks even smaller, and if you'd not offer any dipping sauces for the chicken strips that'd be great. I'd like a side of empty drink...oh, and can you bring the entrees for three people out in two trips so I can watch people eat? Thanks." Applebee's sucks butts.

Should have ebayed the gift card and went to McD's.

And, oh, by the way, we only serve Pepsi. :xmad:

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I had to read the owners manual to change the digital clock in my truck today.
    You would think in today's modern times it would change itself..

FWJK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    Ordered my bagel from Dunkin Donuts this morning with extra cream cheese. You think they gave it to me? Nope. Breakfast ruined.

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    After the last 2 winters, with numerous snows, I bought a Polaris Ranger w/ a plow to keep the driveway open. This year I have received less than 4" at my house - For the season.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I had my fenix pd35 shipped to work. It came priority mail saturday, but usps doesn't deliver to our business on weekends. So now I have to wait until Monday.

Top Bottom