• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Love hot sauce, but I'm getting hooked on the hot sauce that Hardee's has for their Red Bean Burrito items.

Manager hooks me up when I go there on Friday nights and get my weekly fix by dumping a good amount of hot sauce in there for me. Wish it was sold in bottles, got a nice taste, not overpowering and has got some heat to it.

Mrmonte

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Indy South Side
    I love Mango Habanero dipping sauce, anyone know if they make that purchasable in a bottle?

Buffalo Wild Wings has a good Mango Hab sauce and they will sell by the bottle.

Tabasco is great on eggs and country fried steaks.

I like a lot of different brands and styles but my "go to" sauce is Jim Beam Hot Sauce. I haven't seen it locally in Indy for years so I buy it online by the case at Hot Shots Dist...yea, im that serious about it!

Dockem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    W Indyanner
    My favorites have been from the Pepper Palace (online) w/ various outlets. The store that introduced me to their selections was in Gatlinburg, TN.

Great place, they let you sample different sauces and they rate the products from 1 to 10 in hotness. As I've gotten a few years experience on this gut, I like the milder stuff.
    Lately, I've really liked the Chipotle sauce called "Myrtle Beach Evening Tide". Not too hot but has a nice smokey flavor to the peppers, rated about a 3-4. Let my daughter try some in a bowl of chili and she d@mn near used a third of a bottle!!!! Good stuff! :rockwoot:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I bought 6 big bottles of Louisiana Hot Sauce for a large picnic that was cancelled spring of 2011. I have used up 2 of them, leaving me 4 left. Looks like I am sentenced to Louisiana Hot Sauce for life.

FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    sriracha.jpg

319PD7GzrfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

1305789141114.jpg

valentina_xtrahot.jpg

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Franks Red Hot Sauce. I put that $h!t on everything!

Agreed. Frank's on wings, scrambled eggs, sandwiches, etc I have about 1/2 of a gallon jug left that I bought a couple years ago in the fridge.
    (btw, shelf life according to Frank's is 24 months, should be even longer in the fridge)

Tabasco Green on taco's, nachos, etc

Sriracha in stews, mixed with mayo for a dipping sauce, etc

10Forward

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greenfield
    There's a small company out of Sheridan called LocalFolks Foods, that makes a habanero-based sauce called "Blazin' Red Hot Sauce". If you like the hotter stuff, it's pretty awesome - I stumbled across it in a small shop in downtown Greenfield during Riley Days. Love the stuff.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    El Yucateco is my go-to sauce for everything.

My sister's boyfriend got me a bottle of MadDog 357 for Christmas. That is the most intense hotsauce I've ever encountered. I use a syringe to "dose" it. 1mL of that sauce in a large bowl of chili is borderline inedible even for me, and I love super hot stuff. One or two drops on a tortilla, spread it out and add fillings and you've got a butt-burning taco. The thing that kills me is that it's got great flavor. Other insanely hot sauces are either flavorless or taste awful (daves insanity sauce).

Top Bottom