• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike Grasso

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 5, 2014
    Westfield
    This is my everyday carry. Built by Brent at the Colt Custom Shop.
    Others will vary on what I'm doing, teaching, surveillance, entries.

DSC_0018_zps3b824220.jpg

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    i only have a xdm so i guess it has to be that, even though im not a huge fan of it. guess i should try and get rid of it and get a .45 id rather have lol

Vanguard.45

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Kimber Super Carry Custom HD.

Liked mine so much I bought a second one as a back up in case the first one ever breaks or is used defensively and is taken in for evidence.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    1915 Colt US Army 1911 with three notches cut into the frame for the three dead banditos it dispatched in 1916 during Black Jack Pershings outing against Pancho Villa and his boys in old Mexico.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I have owned two Springfield Armory TRPs, but they weren't comfortable for me to carry... Those were my favorite (that I've owned*), but I'm currently EDCing a Springfield Champion that I really enjoy. Plus, as much as I'm enjoying my new M&P 9mm, I expect I'll also eventually own & enjoy an M&P 45. LoL

A buddy owns a Wilson Combat (not sure the exact model) and he doesn't want me shooting it, again... Yeah, I did and he wasn't happy about it... :stickpoke: :laugh:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I like my Argentines, my Colt 1911's (as of yesterday I have got four Colt's from 1918 thru 1992), but for the past month or so I have been feeling lots of love for this Smith .455 Webley converted to .45 Long Colt and at some point in it's life being turned into a LEO, Bootlegger, or old school Gangster gun with the various mods done (bobbed hammer, drift sight, converted to round butt, etc...)

Top Bottom