• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Which one of your Religion fanatics want to claim the two guys down town with the sandwich board saying "You deserve Hell" and holding a cross?

I tried to get the wife to give me the camera so I could get my picture taken with them but she wasnt having any of that.:D

Im not bashing the guys, I was just wondering what their message was if someone could fill me in.

Great night downtown. We took the boys and grabed some sandwiches from Jimmy Johns and sat on the circle and ate them. Then Ice Cream from the South Bend Chocolate Factory.

Last edited:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    If it didn't have anything to do with Beavers, then it wasn't me.:D

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Were they OCing? :D

But for the record, I don't claim any other "guys" but Christ. All others (including myself) are of a fallen nature.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    What did they say was the reason why? Because folks like to watch basketball? :rolleyes: Or did they seem to know you Indymonkey ;)

I was with the wife and kids, the wife doesnt find humor in the things that I do so I didnt get to take pictures of them or have a conversation.

If they knew me, they would of crossed the street to stay away.:D

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I'm not gonna preach at you, but yes we all deserve hell. But by the Grace of God we can have Eternal Life by asking Jesus Christ to forgive us our sins, and save us from eternal damnation. Praise the Lord tho, my oldest daughter this morning at church, asked Christ to come in to her heart and save her.

Gunsmoke 45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    I'm not gonna preach at you

Thanks for that.

but yes we all deserve hell. But by the Grace of God we can have Eternal Life by asking Jesus Christ to forgive us our sins, and save us from eternal damnation. Praise the Lord tho, my oldest daughter this morning at church, asked Christ to come in to her heart and save her.

What happened to "I'm not gonna preach at you?"

:rolleyes:

nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    I'm not gonna preach at you, but yes we all deserve hell. But by the Grace of God we can have Eternal Life by asking Jesus Christ to forgive us our sins, and save us from eternal damnation. Praise the Lord tho, my oldest daughter this morning at church, asked Christ to come in to her heart and save her.

:rockwoot: very awesome Easter Sunday for you!!!

our church had a Passion Play this week in Lafayette, and from the response cards filled out afterwards, 15 people accepted Christ in the 4 showings we had!!! woot!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010

I dont care if you preach or not. But why does everyone deserve hell?

There has to be a few people living to the highest standard...right?

Isnt this a wierd in your face way to get people to come towards your religion?

To me it would be like carrying a loaded AR around downtown.:dunno:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County

I couldn't agree more. I know I deserve hell, but through Jesus I have eternal life.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast

have you ever heard of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden? When Adam sinned, all of his offspring (the whole world) is of a fallen or sinful nature....

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield

Nope, we are all born into sin.
    Isnt this a wierd in your face way to get people to come towards your religion? Agree 100%

Exactly

I can't believe how bad this message gets screwed up....

Only because you asked....
    Sin and hell are completely unrelated. PERIOD. There is nothing you can do to earn heaven or get pushed to hell, and that's Biblical. When you receive Christ you are granted a personal relationship with Jesus and that welcomes you into the Kingdom.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    We all deserve hell. Thankfully, Jesus has provided us the way to avoid that fate, an act this day memorializes.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast

Isnt this a wierd in your face way to get people to come towards your religion?

there was only one person that has walked this earth that has lived to the highest standards and His name is Jesus Christ...

you're right it is a wierd in your face way but i personally wouldn't go that route.

Gunsmoke 45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    I can't believe how bad this message gets screwed up....

Only because you asked....
    Sin and hell are completely unrelated. PERIOD. There is nothing you can do to earn heaven or get pushed to hell, and that's Biblical. When you receive Christ you are granted a personal relationship with Jesus and that welcomes you into the Kingdom.

And it begins........

As far as I'm concerned, might as well argue over the rules of Dungeons and Dragons. About the same relevancy. Sad that people still need ghosts and goblins in this day and age.

Top Bottom