• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    A big portion of them left because of the INGO mods including the OP.
    To be clear, current staff is all fresh blood.

Some were huge a-holes. A couple would even bait folks into arguments, then ban them for breaking a rule they wouldnt have if not for the mod’s input.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN

Some were huge a-holes. A couple would even bait folks into arguments, then ban them for breaking a rule they wouldnt have if not for the mod’s input.
    I may or may not have been part of this era. But thanks to the late, great Churchmouse my perma-ban was lifted after 9 months. Just one of the many reasons to be thankful for his time here.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Later this month will be 2 years since we lost Churchmouse. Not for sure when he came on staff (2014 maybe?) but it was when Fenway still owned the site. Whenever it was, INGO started becoming different at that point.

Churchmouse recruited Big Tanker to the staff since he would fill up the report box with classifieds rules violations. This January will be 2 years since we lost Big Tanker.

The staff blood is pretty fresh. Churchmouse got me to join the staff just over 3 years ago. He called. Not a text, not a PM, he called. I knew his diagnosis, and for da Mouse I joined the staff.

Sometime later @d.kaufman and @mom45 came onboard. When we lost Big Tanker we recruited @GodFearinGunTotin and @Cameramonkey .

The first post in this thread was really good. The OP was last seen in these parts in 2011. A lot of the avatars look familiar, many haven't been here in ages either.

This is not the 2010 INGO. That's a good thing, I like this version.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage

Wow. I don't have time for that low IQ stupidity. I wouldn't have lasted long. I'm thankful for the current staff. :thumbsup:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    The staff blood is pretty fresh. Churchmouse got me to join the staff just over 3 years ago. He called. Not a text, not a PM, he called. I knew his diagnosis, and for da Mouse I joined the staff.

Sometime later @d.kaufman and @mom45 came onboard. When we lost Big Tanker we recruited @GodFearinGunTotin and @Cameramonkey
    Yup. The Mouse called me as well. We had each other's numbers as I built a transmission for him. As much as I wasn't sure I wanted the job as moderator, I was honored Churchmouse thought enough of me to ask. After a few texts and few calls I accepted.

I feel the current staff does a pretty good job of keeping things between the ditches while not being to heavy handed. I hope our fellow INGOers feel the same about the job we try to do

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yup. The Mouse called me as well. We had each other's numbers as I built a transmission for him. As much as I wasn't sure I wanted the job as moderator, I was honored Churchmouse thought enough of me to ask. After a few texts and few calls I accepted.

I feel the current staff does a pretty good job of keeping things between the ditches while not being to heavy handed. I hope our fellow INGOers feel the same about the job we try to do
    The Mouse called me too. I think I was asked shortly after KIA. Big Tanker was a great guy also. Two huge losses for this forum.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Later this month will be 2 years since we lost Churchmouse. Not for sure when he came on staff (2014 maybe?) but it was when Fenway still owned the site. Whenever it was, INGO started becoming different at that point.

Churchmouse recruited Big Tanker to the staff since he would fill up the report box with classifieds rules violations. This January will be 2 years since we lost Big Tanker.

Sometime later @d.kaufman and @mom45 came onboard. When we lost Big Tanker we recruited @GodFearinGunTotin and @Cameramonkey .

The first post in this thread was really good. The OP was last seen in these parts in 2011. A lot of the avatars look familiar, many haven't been here in ages either.

This is not the 2010 INGO. That's a good thing, I like this version.
    Tim saved my 1920's boiler.
    Had the pleasure of spending two days with him as he confidently and competently fixed my home.
    Got to show him my SIG (1911 shaped device) Made him laugh.
    Smart guy. Class act.

Top Bottom