You Are Walking Through The Woods Tomorrow and...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    wait, hang on...which finger nail?

Her favorite.

The one you have been practicing Jerry's "move" with since researching it on the internet the same night it was first broadcast on Seinfeld. It is now painful as you test the counter clock wise finishing swirl in your other hand.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Her favorite.

The one you have been practicing Jerry's "move" with since researching it on the internet the same night it was first broadcast on Seinfeld. It is now painful as you test the counter clock wise finishing swirl in your other hand.

Im getting the top of the bucket off with a stick, or shooting it full of holes with the 12 guage.(gotta use a shotty in early squirrel season because of too many leaves.)

But I will look inside.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Well then it's game over for me...I'm going home and pouting.

French tips aren't cheap.

You trip and fall stepping in to a yellow jacket nest skunks have dug out in the trail because you were staring at your fancy boy fingernails and walking at the same time. The barrel stabs you in the eye and the front sight catches and wedges it perfectly in the socket, It fires as you fumble in agony. The stinging stops as the world slowly goes black.

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

No soup FOR YOU!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You trip and fall stepping in to a yellow jacket nest skunks have dug out in the trail because you were staring at your fancy boy fingernails and walking at the same time. The barrel stabs you in the eye and the front sight catches and wedges it perfectly in the socket, It fires as you fumble in agony. The stinging stops as the world slowly goes black.

Game over for you.

Just as well, there's like a 3 week waiting list to get into my nail salon.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.

No soup FOR YOU!

That reminds me, the goats discovered a yellow jacket's nest yesterday. Now that it's dark I gotta go KILL IT WITH FIRE! brb.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    this thread requires to much thought so it sucks, im going back to pick on MArkM for his FAIL

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Im getting the top of the bucket off with a stick, or shooting it full of holes with the 12 guage.(gotta use a shotty in early squirrel season because of too many leaves.)

But I will look inside.

The lid comes off easily once you recognise it is the same as every construction sight you've ever worked on. Cutting every other tab off is a common practice to make use of a bucket and resealable lid on the white plastic five gallon buckets plaster comes in.

You quickly recognise this and the prize is yours. You look inside. The bucket is already full of holes, the water from the stream filling it to the same level as it is flowing around it in the rest of the rocky stream. Two pieces of rebar make a perfet X on the bottom and going out through two hole on either side of the bottom and out in to the surrounding rocks, sand and soil of the stream bottom.

It appears the moron who stumble in to the yellow jacket nest and shot his self in the eye left his pants just down stream. It seemed ridiculous when they reported it in the papers last year. This must be where he broke his finger nail. Just as you did.

Last edited:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    The lid comes off easily one you recognise it is the same as every construction sight you've ever worked on. Cutting every other tab off is a common practice to make use of a bucket and resealable lid on the white plastic five gallon buckets plaster comes in.

You quickly recognise this and the prize is yours. You look inside. The bucket is already full of holes, the water from the stream filling it to the same level as it is flowing around it in the rest of the rocky stream. Two pieces of rebar make a perfet X on the bottom and going out through two hole on either side of the bottom and out in to the surrounding rocks, sand and soil of the stream bottom.

It appears the moron who stumble in to the yellow jacket nest and shot his self in the eye left his pants just down stream. It seemed ridiculous when they reported it in the papers last year. This must be where he broke his finger nail. Just as you did.

Next time could you just link the article to story?:D

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    this thread requires to much thought so it sucks, im going back to pick on MArkM for his FAIL

You tripped as your foot tangled in the seat belt getting out of the truck. Flopping like a fish in the bottom of the boat you kicked the shifter out of park and the truck rolled across the road, over your head, and in to the ditch.

Lawrence county Sheriff department will report it as the worst case of suicide they've seen all year.

Your new 1911 you convinced your wife would make an heirloom piece for the children you'll never have now lies in the briar bush 4 feet further off the path than has been mown in 30 years.

No soup FOR YOU!

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    So what is it Jack? Some kind of automatic gold panning device? Irrigation for somebodys weed patch?

You look at it curiously with wonder and pray to the Thread Nazi for knowledge but sadly, there's no phone a friend. You are alone and now more dejected and befuddled than ever. Undecide as to what to do next.

Your soup is cooling in the bowl.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I put on my robe and wizard's hat...

You are now hotter than ever. Your hunting clothing drips with sweat. Your robe and hat are matted and covered with stickers and briars. You look ridiculous and ticks are doing the back stroke down your butt crack. You've lost your rifle.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    WHAT????? I broke a NAIL????

I have dug a pit 35 feet deep through rock with my bare hands (mostly). This weekend we will finish it and then those who said I was crazy will all see! bwahahahahaha*

*see what a 2 year long obsession does to a man?

Bill , is that you?
    " It puts the lotion in the bucket"

Top Bottom