Yet another mass shooting this time, Texas again.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    You shouldn't put your head in the sand. I have Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts -- but won't deal with TIkTok (CHICOM Spyware). Twitter and Instagram are how I keep my ear to the rail. Plenty of TikTok stuff gets cross-posted to Twitter. 21 years of Uncle Sam pounded it into me: KNOW YOUR ENEMY! Indeed, keep friends close. Keep enemies closer.
    My head is not i the sand by any means. I don't spend much time with national politics. A little but not too much. It's more about keeping unnecessary stress down. My particular job provides enough politics and stress, I don't need more.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Again the question is asked... Why can't people have guns in the malls?

When you look at the attacks that have taken place in GFZs then look at what happens when a good guy has a gun it doesn't make sense why the rules are still there.

Bad guys don't care about breaking the rule.

I wasn't aware that Texas had the silly sign law like Ohio does. I am going to Ohio end of the month and that is one thing I am not too keen on.
    Because the politicians and the media have so many people brainwashed that the gun free zones are safe and honest law abiding gun owners are the problem. They don't want to cover neo-nazis, mental health, gangs, etc. it's not part of their agenda.

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    And it really isn't anything new :(

"The Bath School disaster remains the deadliest mass killing in American history. On May 18, 1927, Andrew Philip Kehoe, a farmer, engineer, and sometimes elected official in Bath Township, Michigan, murdered his wife, firebombed his own house, bombed the Bath Consolidated School – killing thirty-eight people in one fell swoop – then drove to the school in his truck and detonated a hidden bomb in the vehicle, killing himself and several others. A total of 45 people (including Kehoe) were killed. The motive was evidently revenge for losing an election for the position of township clerk."

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “We’ll do we believe the shooter? He said he was mentally ill and could not be fixed.”

“Many of Garcia’s posts referenced his mental health. In his final post, he lamented what his family might say and wrote that no psychologist would have been able to fix him. He wrote that he had expressed similar thoughts to his commanding officer.”

“Garcia joined the Army in June 2008 but was kicked out after three months for a physical or mental condition. He did not complete basic training, nor was he ever deployed or received any awards, said Heather Hagan, a U.S. Army Public Affairs spokeswoman.”

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Because the politicians and the media have so many people brainwashed that the gun free zones are safe and honest law abiding gun owners are the problem. They don't want to cover neo-nazis, mental health, gangs, etc. it's not part of their agenda.
    300 million LEGAL guns, over a trillion rounds of ammo.
    If we were the problem, you'd know it!

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    “We’ll do we believe the shooter? He said he was mentally ill and could not be fixed.”

“Many of Garcia’s posts referenced his mental health. In his final post, he lamented what his family might say and wrote that no psychologist would have been able to fix him. He wrote that he had expressed similar thoughts to his commanding officer.”

“Garcia joined the Army in June 2008 but was kicked out after three months for a physical or mental condition. He did not complete basic training, nor was he ever deployed or received any awards, said Heather Hagan, a U.S. Army Public Affairs spokeswoman.”

I've seen his OK.RU site (PsycoVision 5) and skimmed through his postings on it. There are hundreds. Requires registering to browse anything beyond the main home page. Can't link anything here to at as you'd hit a registration wall. Suffice it the descriptions about him being a very disturbed neo-Nazi are quite accurate. He's got multiple, very large Nazi symbol tattoos on his body. The Puro Tango Blast is also accurate. Also has one that's described as a Fort Worth in addition to the Dallas on his left hand. Personally drew the conclusion from the totality I saw and read that it was a suicide mission. His last posting was the clincher for me. He knew he wouldn't survive it. It was only a matter of how many others he could take down before he was dispatched.

Following is his final posting on May 6th, the same day he went to the mall . . .
    I didn't (and won't) post any of the 61 "comments" on it that have accrued as of now. They were all posted after his demise and the site was discovered. Most are the typical trolling crap you see on social media, some of which are beyond disgusting.

Go tell aunt Rhody that everybody is dead
    Resident Evil Biohazard

Kenotia - You Dug Your Grave, Now Lie In It

I can't unbreak something that's broken now
    This is over for me

This is just the way it has to be
    I'm so sorry
    Please believe me
    It's not what I wanted
    But it's just the way this has to be
    Please forgive me
    When I tell you it's not what I wanted
    Hey, you, keep breathing
    Just keep breathing
    Hey, you, if it's meant to be
    It will come back to you
    I am lost so far from unknown, who will save me from myself

Paint it black - Gob (my favorite version)
    Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts

Joker 2019
    I hope my life makes more cents than my life

Dahmer

No funeral

Cremated as soon as possible
    No open casket no funeral no headstone no marker

I'm more scared about being confronted by my friend's and family
    I can hear them now
    Why didn't you talk to someone
    What happened to you
    I can help you
    Where has that hand been
    Even if I did go to a psychologist
    Their not going to be able to fix with whatevers wrong with me. Besides that ****'s expensive.

I was singing that racist song from American History X and my black friend heard me. He said why are you singing that gay ass song.(The Replacements) I heard these other guy's singing it and it made me start to do it to

This is kinda like that scene in "Clay Pigeons." Don't lower yourself
    This is also like that scene in Jack Reacher. That's why I went into the army.

This reminds me of something I told my CO

When God made me he wasn't paying attention

Fine but I'll have the last laugh tonight loser's

Yeah payback time loser's
    (south park- toilet paper)

They've been laughing since I can remember but they're not going to laugh anymore
    A Goody Movie

And you already know
    Yeah, you already know how this will end

I wish I could be there to see the **** storm
    I cause

I was thinking of moving back to Mexico and becoming an English teacher but no

Brian in love
    Well! The outrages I have suffered today will not be soon forgotten!

Raza lives forever

I'm cleaning out my bank account. I don't want any of these loser's getting any of my silver

Some time's I wish I was an animal. I can just do what comes naturally to me without

You can't kill me
    I'm immortal
    I'm not afraid to die
    My soul will travel on
    Adema - Immortal

You loser's will never kill me. I'm like Michael Myers or ghost face now
    Dahmer The Bogeyman

I would rather rot in hell then continue living in this upside down clown world

I prepare for the noble war. I'm calm, I know the secret. I know whats coming and I know no one can stop me not even myself. I kill people I like. Some of them beg for their life. I don't feel sad. I don't feel anything
    American Horror Story Murder House

I never say die

So look around you, this isn't our ****in' neighborhood, it's a battlefield! I'm on a battlefield tonight. Make a decision
    American History X

If their's one thing I've learned is that the only way to fight hate is with more hate
    South park ginger

Comments

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I've seen his OK.RU site (PsycoVision 5) and skimmed through his postings on it. There are hundreds. Requires registering to browse anything beyond the main home page. Can't link anything here to at as you'd hit a registration wall. Suffice it the descriptions about him being a very disturbed neo-Nazi are quite accurate. He's got multiple, very large Nazi symbol tattoos on his body. The Puro Tango Blast is also accurate. Also has one that's described as a Fort Worth in addition to the Dallas on his left hand. Personally drew the conclusion from the totality I saw and read that it was a suicide mission. His last posting was the clincher for me. He knew he wouldn't survive it. It was only a matter of how many others he could take down before he was dispatched.

Following is his final posting on May 6th, the same day he went to the mall . . .
    I didn't (and won't) post any of the 61 "comments" on it that have accrued as of now. They were all posted after his demise and the site was discovered. Most are the typical trolling crap you see on social media, some of which are beyond disgusting.
    Yeah I saw some of that. Dude is a fan of Hitler, it's not really in doubt. When you reach the point of giant swastika tattoos, you're in it.

Dunno what the hell a Latino sees in that ideology. It's unusual but he's not the first.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yeah I saw some of that. Dude is a fan of Hitler, it's not really in doubt. When you reach the point of giant swastika tattoos, you're in it.

Dunno what the hell a Latino sees in that ideology. It's unusual but he's not the first.
    Does the above read sound like he was hitting on all cylinders? Not to me…

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Does the above read sound like he was hitting on all cylinders? Not to me…
    Well, you know. He thought giant swastika tattoo was a good idea. I'd say he's a few cylinders short of an inline four.

Where do you even find someone to do that ink? Pretty sure the tat shop on 38th Street will put a .40 in my face if I ask for that.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Well, you know. He thought giant swastika tattoo was a good idea. I'd say he's a few cylinders short of an inline four.

Where do you even find someone to do that ink? Pretty sure the tat shop on 38th Street will put a .40 in my face if I ask for that.
    Equally giant SS tattoo (IIRC) on his right upper arm.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I know. When I read about the Hitler stuff I thought, dang, I guess there's more diversity in a WN group than I thought there'd be.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    The Kenotia he refers to is a musical band. The photo is an album cover, with the album title, "You've Dug Your Grave, Now Lie In It" Song with same name is one of its tracks. I believe it's the second track on the album which is unusual, but not unheard of. In othter contexts, the lyrics could have different meanings to different people, such as the breakup of a relationship or marriage. In this one, though, they're much darker considering what he was going to do later that same day. and his choice of it in his final OK.RU posting point toward suicidal intent.

Lyrics:
    I didn't plan this and if I did
    I wouldn't be having this conversation now
    Cuz I can't take it. No I can't take it but I'll be fair
    And I won't fake this. I can't unbreak something that's broken now
    This is over for me
    I'm so sorry, please believe me its not what I wanted
    But it's just the way, this has to be
    Please forgive me when I tell you its not what I wanted
    Hey you, keep breathing. Just keep breathing
    Hey you, if it's meant to be, it will come back to you
    So now here we are in this place where both of us should never have to be
    We put out everything, it didn't mean we wouldn't bleed
    Maybe it wasn't supposed to last forever, but maybe's not what I need
    This is something that I chose, so does it feel like it could kill me?
    I'm so sorry, please believe me its not what I wanted
    Please forgive me when I tell you it's not what I wanted
    Hey you, if it's meant to be, it will come back to you
    I am lost, so far from unknown. who will save me from myself?
    I am lost so far from unknown, who will save me from myself?
    I'm so sorry, please believe me it's not what I wanted
    Please forgive me when I tell you it's not what I wanted
    Hey you, if its meant to be, it will come back to you

Last edited:

SSGT Rock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Dallas
    There is evil in this world. One of the victims was 5 years old, only pure evil could do that.

I was watching the coverage on this, everyone considered Allen, Texas a very safe place. This included the Texas Attorney General and his wife who is a State Senator.

Texas gun laws ARE NOT as good as Indiana gun laws. Last year when we were in Houston for the NRAAM we went to a high end mall (if you guessed my wife wanted to go there, you'd be correct) and there were freakin no gun signs (the ones that have force of law in Texas) in a lot of the stores. Don't get me started on the 51% signs, including the one in the bar at the hotel.

A LEO was there already and eliminated the threat. Thankfully he ran towards the sound of gunfire. 1530 on a Saturday that place had to be packed.
    Texas gun laws are as enforceable as laws in any other state, ergo, just as good. Gun signs or any law haven't helped a single school I'm aware of. Furthermore, it still is illegal in Texas to commit senseless murder I suppose a sign would have prevented that?
    Texas does however attempt to adhere as close as liberals that continue to flood the state from the north and west allow to the 2nd.
    I know little of Indiana gun laws and exercise the intelligence to not remark on that which I know little.
    Allen and neighboring Frisco, Richardson, Plano are liberal hotbeds. Very little chance of an armed good guy intervening.
    Frisco is for example the location of one of the first Cricket fields in the state. I don't know much about Cricket but I know it ain't from around here.
    As far as 51% signs, does Indiana allow drinking and carrying? Seems like a bad idea to me. 51% allows restaurants to serve their clientele and citizens to exercise their rights and personal responsibility. Y'know like adults? You're still in violation in you consume alcohol.

If blame need to laid, put it on the head of the sick twisted freak that committed this aberration and the self- involved society that created him.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    As far as 51% signs, does Indiana allow drinking and carrying? Seems like a bad idea to me. 51% allows restaurants to serve their clientele and citizens to exercise their rights and personal responsibility. Y'know like adults? You're still in violation in you consume alcohol.
    None of this applies in Indiana.

Top Bottom