Yet another mass shooting this time, Texas again.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Texas gun laws are as enforceable as laws in any other state, ergo, just as good. Gun signs or any law haven't helped a single school I'm aware of. Furthermore, it still is illegal in Texas to commit senseless murder I suppose a sign would have prevented that?
    Texas does however attempt to adhere as close as liberals that continue to flood the state from the north and west allow to the 2nd.
    I know little of Indiana gun laws and exercise the intelligence to not remark on that which I know little.
    Allen and neighboring Frisco, Richardson, Plano are liberal hotbeds. Very little chance of an armed good guy intervening.
    Frisco is for example the location of one of the first Cricket fields in the state. I don't know much about Cricket but I know it ain't from around here.
    As far as 51% signs, does Indiana allow drinking and carrying? Seems like a bad idea to me. 51% allows restaurants to serve their clientele and citizens to exercise their rights and personal responsibility. Y'know like adults? You're still in violation in you consume alcohol.

If blame need to laid, put it on the head of the sick twisted freak that committed this aberration and the self- involved society that created him.
    First off, ergo? Not a word that gets used much here at Indiana Gun Owners.

Second, you should take a look at my post again. When I say "Texas gun laws aren't as good as ours", I mean there are restrictions in Texas law (signs have force of law, 51% signs = no guns even if you're having ice water.) From a standpoint of exercising the 2nd Amendment, Indiana laws are much less restrictive. How many law-abiding gun owners weren't carrying because they obey the law? Lubby's Cafeteria in 1991 is ringing a very loud bell right now. Has the evil in this world ever obeyed the law?

Third, I've been an adult for a while. Legally over 40 years, more like 44 if you knew me. I make decisions like an adult. Yes, I will have a beer while carrying. A beer, because I make decisions for myself, I know myself, and I am very much an adult. Plus I'm from Indiana, not Utah.

4th, this was your 4th post in 9 years. I noticed you didn't take exception with the first line in my post "there is evil in this world." Maybe we can agree on this.

5th... waiting to see your 5th post. You may want to take a breath before you hit reply.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Texas gun laws are as enforceable as laws in any other state, ergo, just as good. Gun signs or any law haven't helped a single school I'm aware of. Furthermore, it still is illegal in Texas to commit senseless murder I suppose a sign would have prevented that?
    Texas does however attempt to adhere as close as liberals that continue to flood the state from the north and west allow to the 2nd.
    I know little of Indiana gun laws and exercise the intelligence to not remark on that which I know little.
    Allen and neighboring Frisco, Richardson, Plano are liberal hotbeds. Very little chance of an armed good guy intervening.
    Frisco is for example the location of one of the first Cricket fields in the state. I don't know much about Cricket but I know it ain't from around here.
    As far as 51% signs, does Indiana allow drinking and carrying? Seems like a bad idea to me. 51% allows restaurants to serve their clientele and citizens to exercise their rights and personal responsibility. Y'know like adults? You're still in violation in you consume alcohol.

If blame need to laid, put it on the head of the sick twisted freak that committed this aberration and the self- involved society that created him.
    1683865224539.jpeg

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    First off, ergo? Not a word that gets used much here at Indiana Gun Owners.

That is a true statement.

Example:

A poll was conducted where folks were asked "Would you like to see BigRed as mod"? (paraphrasing)

Those willing to exercise their vote had multiple selections. Not one vote was cast as "no".

• Love
    Reactions: Mij

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    That is a true statement.

Example:

A poll was conducted where folks were asked "Would you like to see BigRed as mod"? (paraphrasing)

Those willing to exercise their vote had multiple selections. Not one vote was cast as "no".
    Let me spit the water out of my nose, that’s one of about 50 of the funniest things I’ve read on INGO.

Top Bottom