• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    due to the claymores i may or may not have planted in the yard, between that and the concertina wire, i tend not to get any trick or treaters. in fact the mailman stopped coming into the driveway about fifteen years ago.

but i do applaud parents giving their kids diabetes to control them

EAT YOUR CANDY.

BUT I DON'T FEEL GOOD.

yes, and now you need insulin to live, and if you make mommy mad one more time today, you won't be getting any.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    LM is dead on.

SE I find it deplorable that you think you're justified in trashing someone's property. Just so you know, your attitude is what is wrong with kids today, no respect for others or their right to refrain from partaking in satanic celebrations. Let alone respecting other peoples property.

We handed out about 50$ in candy because my wife and I love kids and want to help provide them with a safe and happy Halloween but punks like you that use this night to partake in guilt free vandalism can get bent.

:facepalm: Soaping and TPing were TRADITION in my hometown. All the town EXPECTED it and not just on Halloween night either. The whole week leading up to Halloween. They knew it was just soap and TP. They knew the rules. So did we. Hell, the kids in the next town over would get the cops called on them for some false prank, lure the police from Owensville, and we'd hit the town. When the police caught us, we were forced to clean it up right then and there and our parents found out when we got dropped off. That was all. There was no destruction, no one's property got tore up. There was just some TP in the trees which got thrown away and washed away by the rain, and some soap on some windows. We were even nice enough not to do driver's side windshields.

Here you people are talking about how BAD it is.... What's wrong with you people??? Were you never kids? Did you never do anything FUN as a kid? Oh, I'm sure you'll say you did other fun things, but whatever. You guys would almost rather kids BE destructive as you call for the same punishments for a little prank as you would if they actually destroyed your property.

Seriously, some of you need to pick the panties out of your cracks. :):

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    :facepalm: Soaping and TPing were TRADITION in my hometown. All the town EXPECTED it and not just on Halloween night either. The whole week leading up to Halloween. They knew it was just soap and TP. They knew the rules. So did we. Hell, the kids in the next town over would get the cops called on them for some false prank, lure the police from Owensville, and we'd hit the town. When the police caught us, we were forced to clean it up right then and there and our parents found out when we got dropped off. That was all. There was no destruction, no one's property got tore up. There was just some TP in the trees which got thrown away and washed away by the rain, and some soap on some windows. We were even nice enough not to do driver's side windshields.

Here you people are talking about how BAD it is.... What's wrong with you people??? Were you never kids? Did you never do anything FUN as a kid? Oh, I'm sure you'll say you did other fun things, but whatever. You guys would almost rather kids BE destructive as you call for the same punishments for a little prank as you would if they actually destroyed your property.

Seriously, some of you need to pick the panties out of your cracks. :):

You ever stop to think that maybe you just have a little too much time on your hands and that some of us don't want to spend our spare jacking around with your shenanigans?

While it may be entertaining for you, it's a waste of what little time I actually have to go to the range or spend with my family.

Either way, vandalism is vandalism and in my opinion there's no excuse for it. Try as hard as you may, you're just trying to justify vandalism.:twocents:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You ever stop to think that maybe you just have a little too much time on your hands and that some of us don't want to spend our spare jacking around with your shenanigans?

While it may be entertaining for you, it's a waste of what little time I actually have to go to the range or spend with my family.

Either way, vandalism is vandalism and in my opinion there's no excuse for it. Try as hard as you may, you're just trying to justify vandalism.:twocents:

Vandalism would be me throwing a rock through your window. I'm justifying a practical joke. Like I said, pick the panties from your crack.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    TP'n and Soap'n happens to be vandalism.....

van·dal·ism

Definition of VANDALISM

: willful or malicious destruction or defacement of public or private property

practical joke

Definition of PRACTICAL JOKE

: a prank intended to trick or embarrass someone or cause physical discomfort

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    TP'n and Soap'n happens to be vandalism.....

van·dal·ism

Definition of VANDALISM

: willful or malicious destruction or defacement of public or private property

practical joke

Definition of PRACTICAL JOKE

: a prank intended to trick or embarrass someone or cause physical discomfort

Please explain to me how soap on a window or TP in a tree is destruction or defacement? It's not. It's a trick. A prank. A PRACTICAL JOKE. What's wrong with you people???? It's not like kids that do this are breaking anything or harming you. Jesus Christ, are you people that uptight that you would really wish to ruin someone's life with a criminal record because you had to spend 30 minutes of your time cleaning off some soap and pulling down some TP.... :dunno:

You guys are saying that Soap and TP are the same as breaking windows and egging your home and vehicles. Take a step back from the computer and really think about that.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    You guys are saying that Soap and TP are the same as breaking windows and egging your home and vehicles. Take a step back from the computer and really think about that.

So, because soap and TP only costs me a few hours (70-100$ if equated into wages) it's OK as long as you don't cause thousands of dollars worth of damage?

So what if you trample the 100$ worth of flowers I just planted and tripped over one of my underground sprinkler heads and break it.

Well now we're up to 100$ in flowers, 100$ in underground sprinklers, 100$ worth of my time to clean up your foolishness.

So we're up to 300$ very easily from your "practical joke".

At what point do you think your "Prank" turns into vandalism? How much time and money do I need to be willing to sacrifice to appease your attention span?

I'm not willing to finance your amusement through my time or my money.

EastwoodMyLawn.jpg

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    looking back, i could have found something else to do that didnt involve screwing with someones property. at least i wasnt out raping cheerleaders though, right?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :lmfao: WOW. JUST WOW. What if I dropped the nuclear bomb in my pocket on your brand new Rolls Royce? What if I needed to take a leak and peed all over your driveway? What if an elephant followed me and tore down your house? What if my bar of SOAP jumped out of my hand with an AK47 and started spraying up your house and everyone else in the neighborhood and mass murdered your entire neighborhood!?!?!

JEEZ DUDE! Take a freaking breathe, step back away from the keyboard and walk away. :laugh:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    :lmfao: WOW. JUST WOW. What if I dropped the nuclear bomb in my pocket on your brand new Rolls Royce? What if I needed to take a leak and peed all over your driveway? What if an elephant followed me and tore down your house? What if my bar of SOAP jumped out of my hand with an AK47 and started spraying up your house and everyone else in the neighborhood and mass murdered your entire neighborhood!?!?!

JEEZ DUDE! Take a freaking breathe, step back away from the keyboard and walk away. :laugh:

Look, I get what you're saying but there's a reason I didn't do those things as a kid.

Because I grew up without much. What we did have, my family worked HARD AND LONG to get. That family taught me what it was to respect the time and effort put forth by productive members of society.

I'm just disappointed you (and millions of others) didn't get the same lessons.

That's all.

Oh and I've been away from the keyboard a LOT.

The problem is you think it's all a joke while I think it's nothing but a waste of my time and a lack of discipline or respect of anyone else s' work ethic on the part of the "jokester".

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Here you people are talking about how BAD it is.... What's wrong with you people??? Were you never kids? Did you never do anything FUN as a kid?
    Seriously, some of you need to pick the panties out of your cracks.

:rolleyes:

It's different when you actually own something, something that you worked hard and saved for. I wouldn't expect your kind to understand. Anyone who receives welfare, either for themselves or their kids, likely doesn't have any money. If I recall, you also lived in your parent's basement. These comments coming from someone of your background doesn't surprise me. If you ever own a home and some land, take the time to actually make your yard look decent, then maybe you will understand.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :rolleyes:

It's different when you actually own something, something that you worked hard and saved for. I wouldn't expect your kind to understand. Anyone who receives welfare, either for themselves or their kids, likely doesn't have any money. If I recall, you also lived in your parent's basement. These comments coming from someone of your background doesn't surprise me. If you ever own a home and some land, take the time to actually make your yard look decent, then maybe you will understand.

Oh, so you're judging me now? You don't know what the **** you're talking about. Seriously. I've NEVER accepted welfare, and I don't live in my parents basement. Yes, I do live with my mother as a mutual agreement because I can't find work. But you don't know anything about that so damn you for judging me.

If you people really get that upset cause someone put SOAP on your windows and a little biodegradable paper in your trees then YOU guys have more issues and take life WAY too seriously. This explains a LOT. If EITHER of you have ever, or ever do play a practical joke on ANYONE, or ever laugh about a practical joke being played on ANYONE you will be hypocrites.

What's sad here is that by discouraging kids from INNOCENT fun, you are encouraging destructive behavior. I am so going to laugh at you guys when someone eggs your home or car or something of the like. Maybe then you'll wish it was only Soap or TP.

Seriously guys. lighten up and try to enjoy this short existence called life instead of hating every little thing. You might actually have fun, outside of shooting guns or arguing on the internet, before you die.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Oh, so you're judging me now? You don't know what the **** you're talking about. Seriously. I've NEVER accepted welfare, and I don't live in my parents basement. Yes, I do live with my mother as a mutual agreement because I can't find work. But you don't know anything about that so damn you for judging me.

If you people really get that upset cause someone put SOAP on your windows and a little biodegradable paper in your trees then YOU guys have more issues and take life WAY too seriously. This explains a LOT. If EITHER of you have ever, or ever do play a practical joke on ANYONE, or ever laugh about a practical joke being played on ANYONE you will be hypocrites.

What's sad here is that by discouraging kids from INNOCENT fun, you are encouraging destructive behavior. I am so going to laugh at you guys when someone eggs your home or car or something of the like. Maybe then you'll wish it was only Soap or TP.

Seriously guys. lighten up and try to enjoy this short existence called life instead of hating every little thing. You might actually have fun, outside of shooting guns or arguing on the internet, before you die.

Well that was interesting. You complaining about others not being so up-tight, then you go on a rant after just a little:stickpoke: . I put the trap out there and you walked right into it. Maybe you should take some of your own advice....my post was just "INNOCENT fun." If you really get this upset cause someone posted something on-line, then YOU have more issues and take life WAY too seriously. ;)

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Following your logic on this,

If your mom entered your room while you were away and put TP and soap all over your ammo supply, guns, bed and cloths as a practical joke what would you say 4 days later after finding the “joke” not knowing who pulled the practical joke.

Would you laugh at the practical joke?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Following your logic on this,

If your mom entered your room while you were away and put TP and soap all over your ammo supply, guns, bed and cloths as a practical joke what would you say 4 days later after finding the “joke” not knowing who pulled the practical joke.

Would you laugh at the practical joke?

:laugh: REALLY? How is that anything like soap on windows or TP in a tree? It's not. What if someone sprayed you with a water gun FULL OF TAP WATER? OMG! They got me WET! :runaway: Someone puts soap on your windows. OMG! They only half way cleaned my windows! OH NOES! :laugh:

From what I've read on this forum, that isn't going to happen with 95% of the people here.

Probably not. But hey, their lives, not ours. ;)

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    Probably not. But hey, their lives, not ours. ;)
    Thank god. Im 36 yrs old and still play practical jokes on people I know. Me and the wife TPed her sisters house last year. And to get even she came over when we werent here and took all the lables off our caned goods:D Now that was some funny stuff !

Top Bottom