• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I was never a Yeager fan, but video in question ruined any chance he had with me.

Very unprofessional.

The thing about that particular video that turned me off the most (besides the unnecessary language) was his laughing "let's do a safety check" followed by chambering a round, and then proceeding to wave the thing around. That, combined with his statements along the lines of "it's OK to aim a loaded firearm at yourself, convinced me that I want nothing to do with his attitudes.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    his statements along the lines of "it's OK to aim a loaded firearm at yourself,

Wait, what? I don't recall him ever saying that. Yeager has historically been a big proponent of the 4-rules, even while condoning his "downrange photographer" (which, technically, didn't break any of the 4-rules, but that's for another thread).

But I might've missed something. Did he actually say that?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Wait, what? I don't recall him ever saying that. Yeager has historically been a big proponent of the 4-rules, even while condoning his "downrange photographer" (which, technically, didn't break any of the 4-rules, but that's for another thread).

But I might've missed something. Did he actually say that?

Never heard him saying that in any of his videos. :dunno:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    He said something about no matter how you carry, when you draw you are likely to muzzle yourself at some point, and as long as you don't break two rules at the same time, you're o.k..

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    He said something about no. Atterbury how you carry, when you draw you are likely to muzzle yourself at some point, and as long as you don't break two rules at he same time, you're o.k..
    Indeed. He was not saying that you should point a gun at yourself. He was countering the "you'll shoot your d*** off," argument against appendix carry. He's saying that no matter where you carry your gun, at some point you're going to sweep some part of your body.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    THAT must have made family dinners a little tense for a while.

Not at all. He knew that this is an internet discussion board and that a reminder of the rules wouldn't crush his soul.

And then Fenway just had to go an offer him a Mod job. . . . :facepalm:

:D

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    So wait, I read this thread and from the span of post 1 up to 349 I forgot all about the video...so is the point of this thread that jeremy is a mean, mean, :poop:head?

The constant twitching makes him really hard to watch, constant swearing doesn't bother me, but the roid rage was pretty funny.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Not at all. He knew that this is an internet discussion board and that a reminder of the rules wouldn't crush his soul.

And then Fenway just had to go an offer him a Mod job. . . . :facepalm:

:D

After he got over the sting of your birth, everything else was uphill.:dunno: First an M&P, now a Yeager crush. A parent's love is truly blind. At least they ended up with KR and your wife as presentable! :laugh:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well now, this thread has taken some interesting twists and turns. :popcorn:

Top Bottom