• ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    But did I ever dip to name calling or defamation of his character?! :dunno:
    Not that I can recall, I will admit I have been a critic, and I do weigh and measure his videos and comments across a very tough scale due to the past. But do you not yourself when you have past ties with someone?! I am not really any harsher on him than I am on several other persons here either.

Oh, I don't really care that I bother him or not.

His inference that I am dishonorable on the other hand, is something I consider very distasteful. Have I ever referred to him in such a derogatory fashion, not that I can recall.

Nah...
    See if he'll give it to someone else from INGO if you want.

I have some .Mil Classes I HAVE to take in this next year or no Promotions for me... :popcorn:

The way I see it, let's talk about honor.

Yeager; "I'm a self-centered ego maniac who can bash whoever I see fit in the most disrespectful way possible via the internet and yet be so brash (and hypocritical) as to call their honor into question for doing exactly what I'm doing right now. Then sign up to do a job overseas to better my resume and make a good bank roll in the process for strictly those purposes"

Jeremy (or any other combat vet for that matter); "I'll criticize his methods and ego with respect and tact while otherwise remaining silent simply because I disagree based on my experience/training. Then, I'll continue to do the job I signed up for in the interest of my country, NOT myself. In essence, the same job THAT douche bag did (being VERY kind with this comparison), but for a FRACTION of the income and will ask for NOTHING more in return.

Let's see.......where's the honor?!?!?:dunno:

OHHH..that's right....I'm a troll :):

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I think you two are probably more alike than either of you would EVER admit. Take your sig line, for example. :laugh:
    LOL!

Touche...

But I will ask you this, Is Our Egos the same really?!

My Ego is based on what I KNOW I can do and survive. Usually when I get around to actually bullying someone here, you have to admit they have been asking for it, and I give it to them directly. I do not do it through a third person obscure feeding. Hell, I did not even known about this until someone told me about it.

Maybe, we are similar. I don't see it though... :dunno:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Appendix carry...

It works, depending on the person. I can carry a full size Sig P226 with little notice fairly comfortably. But, it is not something I prefer. I like having my pistols somewhere between 3-5 on my waist, or in a crossdraw at the 10-11 position.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    Pathetic insults / threats at the end of that video.

I don't understand why a moderator of this forum would want to go to a class where the instructor is threatening a member in good standing of this forum, or continue to post videos from that guy in the future.

If a poster decided to threaten another member with ass beatings, I'm guessing a moderator would bounce them for that or at least say something about it, not condone it (or effectively endorse it).

Still fairly new here, but this disconnect thoroughly confuses me. :dunno:

the mods are not here to stand up for us

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Ya.... 20 pages in let's get to appendix carry :laugh:

Oh, sorry! I have yet to mention Steve Malloy.

Right then, don't do that silly BillyBob Jackass stuff like carrying appendix or you'll shoot your stuff off and end up like Steve Malloy.

I don't have a Monkey Butt or a dirty baseball cap so appendix carry is right out for me.

*You have to point guns at yourself??? Ummm, no. I don't have to and I'm not going to.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Appendix carry...

It works, depending on the person. I can carry a full size Sig P226 with little notice fairly comfortably. But, it is not something I prefer. I like having my pistols somewhere between 3-5 on my waist, or in a crossdraw at the 10-11 position.
    I don't conceal often, but when I do I'm forced to utilize a 6 position. I have sort of wide hips that could make even a PF9 obvious anywhere between 1-5 :):

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Has any one taken a class with Yeager as the instructor? I am curious if his demeanor is different then the videos. I'm not approving of the treatment or comments about other people, but I wonder if this is a situation like "The Boz" versus Brian Bozworth? Is this really him or a character on YouTube?

Just a question for those that are more in the know.

I haven't, but a co-worker/friend of mine lives down that way and trains with them. JY puts up a lot of his students in the team room in the basement of his house and is a good host.

Outside of judging by the videos, the instructors that have come out of Tactical Response are some of the finest people around (Shay, Wetsu, the late P Gomez) and some fine instructors.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I haven't, but a co-worker/friend of mine lives down that way and trains with them. JY puts up a lot of his students in the team room in the basement of his house and is a good host.

Outside of judging by the videos, the instructors that have come out of Tactical Response are some of the finest people around (Shay, Wetsu, the late P Gomez) and some fine instructors.
    Hmm...learn something everyday on this site....I was unaware of ONE of those relationships

I also just added a new vocabulary term......"McAWESOME" :laugh:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    This Yeager dude gave INGO some good Kudos on the video. Even the negative publicity is still -- publicity. :yesway::yesway:

I didn't realize that we had members on INGO here that gave him any crap. When did this start? Jeez guys - You should all be ashamed of yourselves. ------ Really!

So what's up with Yeager's wife?
    Obviously, I just assumed he was gay. :dunno:

upchurch67

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    I think her "hottness level" is probably proportional to the age of the person judging her hottness level.

I'm 26, and I don't see the hot in her.... maybe slightly attractive for a 40 y.o. man, but for me... .well, my wife is pretty much smokin'....

No pictures though...

Oh, I almost forget to address JY... my personal opinion of him is that he is a very opinionated guy with too much time on his hands who can never be wrong in his own mind, and he isn't afraid to act unprofessional to prove to you just how right he is...

Even if he is knowledgeable (which I don't refute) he presents it in a manner in which only a "fanboy" type person could possibly stand to focus long enough to truly learn a significant amount of knowledge from him. His unprofessional nature turns most prospective students off of his classes; including me.

Regarding JY - Well said. If you can filter out the self aggrandizing, helpful info on self defense.

Regarding wife hotness - I've always said that as you get older, the upper limit moves, but lower limit stays pretty much where it was at about 19.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    arrogant ass, couldnt get through more than a minute of the video.

Everyone on this site is more apt to die from being a fat ass than get shot by a bad guy.

Its not cool to actually ride a bike or push yourself away from the feed bag though.

not true, as James explained in his Martial Fitness videos.

Down 30# since I gave up the feed bag and got back to working out, thank you. ;)

Top Bottom