• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    is this what people mean by fighting words?
    200 years ago; one of us, or both of us, would be dead or dieing from someone saying words such as those...
    100 years ago; one of us would be wearing a righteous ass beating, that may not be survivable...
    50 years ago; much like 50 years prior someone would be wearing a whupping, not as serious as the one that would have been received 30 years prior to this one, more of a good solid 3 day ass whipping type...
    Today; Sigh, it is with great sadness that I must tell you that in today's time we are so ****ing neutered as Persons in this Country, the best one can do is to call the Cops and hope they will Arrest the other person, while a Prosecutor decides to press charges or not.

So, no those are no longer fighting words... :(

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    200 years ago; one of us, or both of us, would be dead or dieing from someone saying words such as those...
    100 years ago; one of us would be wearing a righteous ass beating, that may not be survivable...
    50 years ago; much like 50 years prior someone would be wearing a whupping, not as serious as the one that would have been received 30 years prior to this one, more of a good solid 3 day ass whipping type...
    Today; Sigh, it is with great sadness that I must tell you that in today's time we are so ****ing neutered as Persons in this Country, the best one can do is to call the Cops and hope they will Arrest the other person, while a Prosecutor decides to press charges or not.

I've always felt like I was born a century or two too late.......it appears as though I'm not the only one who feels this way :rockwoot:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Seriously. I think Jeremy really should take him up on his offer.

No, really. Just because I don't think James Yeager would expect it.

It would be EPIC.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    You can say whatever you want about JY. But you cannot say his wife is not hot.

picture.php

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs

Interesting....

But 100 years from now everyone on this forum will be dead and most of our graves won't even have flowers on them anymore.

Life's too short to go around dispensing even deserved ass whoopins

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    You can say whatever you want about JY. But you cannot say his wife is not hot.

picture.php
    I think her "hottness level" is probably proportional to the age of the person judging her hottness level.

I'm 26, and I don't see the hot in her.... maybe slightly attractive for a 40 y.o. man, but for me... .well, my wife is pretty much smokin'....

No pictures though...

Oh, I almost forget to address JY... my personal opinion of him is that he is a very opinionated guy with too much time on his hands who can never be wrong in his own mind, and he isn't afraid to act unprofessional to prove to you just how right he is...

Even if he is knowledgeable (which I don't refute) he presents it in a manner in which only a "fanboy" type person could possibly stand to focus long enough to truly learn a significant amount of knowledge from him. His unprofessional nature turns most prospective students off of his classes; including me.

M. Rockatansky

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Pathetic insults / threats at the end of that video.

I don't understand why a moderator of this forum would want to go to a class where the instructor is threatening a member in good standing of this forum, or continue to post videos from that guy in the future.

If a poster decided to threaten another member with ass beatings, I'm guessing a moderator would bounce them for that or at least say something about it, not condone it (or effectively endorse it).

Still fairly new here, but this disconnect thoroughly confuses me. :dunno:

MikeA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    arrogant ass, couldnt get through more than a minute of the video.

Everyone on this site is more apt to die from being a fat ass than get shot by a bad guy.

Its not cool to actually ride a bike or push yourself away from the feed bag though.

bksboiler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Has any one taken a class with Yeager as the instructor? I am curious if his demeanor is different then the videos. I'm not approving of the treatment or comments about other people, but I wonder if this is a situation like "The Boz" versus Brian Bozworth? Is this really him or a character on YouTube?

Just a question for those that are more in the know.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Has any one taken a class with Yeager as the instructor? I am curious if his demeanor is different then the videos. I'm not approving of the treatment or comments about other people, but I wonder if this is a situation like "The Boz" versus Brian Bozworth? Is this really him or a character on YouTube?

Very good question.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    FINALLY....got to watch this EPIC video!! LOL

I don't know where to start. It was a NICE shoutout to INGO. Gave a lot of praise. I'll give him that even if it is a marketing ploy.

Seems like ole Jeremy can strike a nerve with him.....I LIKE it :D

Oh yeah, of course that was completely unprofessional, idiotic, HYPOCRITICAL, and otherwise not how a majority of gun owners would like to be represented in the public eye I think...but that stands without needing repeated.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Originally Posted by M. Rockatansky
    I don't understand why a moderator of this forum would want to go to a class where the instructor is threatening a member in good standing of this forum

Love conquers all.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    How did I ever miss this one? :dunno: Oh...I know how. I was off doing something really important. :popcorn:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I especially like how he disables the rating feature on ALL of his videos. You would think that a guy who is teaching to actually help people or otherwise for admirable reasons would WANT feedback.....

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy

I have been in a class James Yeager instructed. I haven't watched a lot of his vids but as far as I can tell, he is pretty much the same person you see in the videos. He makes jokes and uses bad language. He seemed pretty easy to get along with if you dont mind dirty jokes, bad language, sardonic humor, and that kind of thing. But he is serious and on task when necessary.

He believes the methods and techniques he teaches are the best and he is certain of that. That's why he teaches them. He asks that when you attend his class, you use his techniques even if you think you already have a better way. Afterall, that's what you're paying him for. You should give it a fair test run before dismissing it. I don't believe he is closed minded to other methods. He takes a considerable amount of training himself, from what I understand. But he teaches the methods he thinks are best.

I never felt that he was disrespectful to any of the students. I got the impression that he genuinely wants his students to succeed. This is just based on about 5 or 6 days of exposure spread over 2 or 3 years. So I havent had a lot of time to observe him.

I will say that there are things I liked about his classes and things I didn't. The Tactical Response classes are some of the more organized and consistent I have attended. They are faster paced (at least the pistol classes) than many and I would probably not recommend them to someone who didn't already have a good grasp of basic marksmanship and gun handling.

Overall, I enjoyed him as an instructor. I didn't have any issue with him.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom