• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I'd like it if they offered a lower rate for "frequent shooters"...or some kind of "unlimited" shooting for a flat fee. I had heard $200 or something like that, but to be charged hourly on top of that fee is a little much. God bless them, I'm sure I'll take advantage of it being about 3 miles from my house at some point, but I'm a cheapskate.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Miles did an awesome job on the building. I'm looking forward to shooting there. I really hope my fears regarding the prices and the aforementioned hoops are unfounded.

Peter Venkman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Finally, an indoor range that will hopefully emphasize gun saftey.
    Bring on that test and make it hard.
    Anything that filters out the nut jobs I'm in favor of.

I hope the range has better ventilation than Pop Guns.
    That alone would be worth $200 annual plus $20/hr.

If I shot at Pop's more than several times per year I'd get a blood lead level checked. It is damn smokey in there.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    They had a couple of Colt M4s (the flat top version) when I was there last Saturday (I think my second time ever). The price tags were just under $2500.

I'm still throwing up a little.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I have had 2 good buys from them both a long time ago, one of them was a gun order, came in good shape and good price. They did just get a new shop and it is VERY nice! There are about 20 guns in it and it is bare! Talk about no selection! I have heard some bad things about them, they used to go to wal-mart and buy 20 guns at a time and resell them, they go to a lot of other places to get deals and resell, even ammo. The last couple years when I wanted something they were priced to high and they didn't have good enough conections to get me something from a distributer, when other dealers could get it in two days at a normal price. Dennis is always $100 higher then Mileles, don't get that! Zack is a super good guy, knows his stuff, but I think they keep him pressed down. They are kinda weird, you have to be in there cult to get them. Not all bad guys, just know that you must buy off there shelf and don't plan on getting a deal.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Just a update Wiatt's kicked me out for having a loaded gun in there shop, it was my carry gun that was in the holster that I never touched or pulled out. I guess I am supposed to hope that they save my life...

I will never step foot in there again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Just a update Wiatt's kicked me out for having a loaded gun in there shop, it was my carry gun that was in the holster that I never touched or pulled out. I guess I am supposed to hope that they save my life...

I will never step foot in there again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is total B.S.!!!!! :xmad: :noway:

BennyBlown2v

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    Dude they have a sign outside, if you can't read and respect their sign don't bother going into their shop - or any private business where they have requested not to carry loaded firearms.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have seen people in his store carry quite often in a holster. You either say yes to all or no to all. You can't pick and choose.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    We've discussed gun shops prohibiting carry in their stores in many other threads. There won't be any consensus. I will continue to carry as I see fit (within the limits of the law), regardless of anyone's signs. If I get kicked out, that's fine. The store that does so will never see another dime of my money, and I'm perfectly OK with that.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Scutter01 that is how I feel 100%, it's kinda like hoping the police are going to save your life, hate to tell you when shtf only you are going to save your life!!!

GregV

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    i went to the Kokomo show today and it was extremely crowded...Stopped in at Bullseye and they I think were taking the crowd from the show...Is Wyatts open on Sundays?

MikeyG

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    North of Indy
    Stopped by

Finally got the opportunity to check out Wyatt's new shop. Nice place. I'm looking forward to the range to open which they said would be in about 2 months.

sticks4walking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Nobletucky
    Been in Wyatt's many time and have bought several guns from him. Damn good bunch of guy's. Everytime I go in the range is 2 months out. That aside, I will go back again and again. Dennis is a pretty good guy but don't say I said so. If you go in you can't miss him, oh wait, yes you can, he is a towering 5' or so. Miles and his boy are a couple of good guy's as well.

Top Bottom