• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Just wondering if anyone had be in Wyatt's lately? Went by the store late on Saturday (7-3-10) and it looked like it may have been closed down.If so,guess Miles never got his paperwork straightened out. Shame to lose any gunshop.

WEB

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    Carmel
    The last time I was in there was about 3 months ago. They said their FFL had expired and they were waiting for renewal. I agree, It's a shame because they had just moved into the new building with new indoor range.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Your search-fu is weak, my friends. Any number of threads have addressed Wyatt's "expired" ffl and the way they've been running their "business" for the last year or so.

If they've finally closed, I say "Good Day!" Someone with the ability to actually run an FFL business can buy up the property, finish it up, and run it properly.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Yeah, I bought some from the old store. Prices went WAAAY up when they started talking about the new building and didn't come down when they moved. Then one day I went in and Zack said "welcome to the museum" and I have not been back.
    Wasted a lot of rainy afternoons BS'n with him and Dennis.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Been begging the people at Bradis to open a shop in Hamilton County. Also complained that Century 21 should put #3 here. Considering that the news media likes to place Hamilton County at the top of the "well to do" list, I can't believe there are no major firearm stores here!!!!

Top Bottom