• ...and so much more!
  • adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    Been begging the people at Bradis to open a shop in Hamilton County. Also complained that Century 21 should put #3 here. Considering that the news media likes to place Hamilton County at the top of the "well to do" list, I can't believe there are no major firearm stores here!!!!

There used to be one in Carmel a long long time ago. I can imagine that some town ordinances could make that proposition a headache. If they did though, I'd work in there part time! :yesway:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    There used to be one in Carmel a long long time ago. I can imagine that some town ordinances could make that proposition a headache. If they did though, I'd work in there part time! :yesway:

There was a shop in Carmel a long time ago, but the owner had to close thanks to Laughtenberg and his infringment laws regarding restraining orders. His shop was just off Rangeline Road on the west side just south of the Dairy Queen.

prtrrssll

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Few Weeks Ago

I was in town visiting friends saw several cars in lot and thought they finally opened up.So i pulled right in got out of my truck started walking to the door and immediately was stopped by 4 police officers who said that they are closed today.. saw a small mini box truck and saw them carrying boxes from inside to the truck. dont know what's going on. sorry they are going thru what they are.. liked that place.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I just checked out the civil records over on mycase.in.gov. There are two lawsuits involving this business.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I bought a real clean Model 10 from him at a gun show but have never been to his shop. Where is it located?

He works out of his home. I've always called him first to see if he has what I want or can get it, then set up a time to fill out the form. Again, a great guy to do business with every time I've dealt with him.
    :yesway:

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Wow - this goat rodeo has been going since before I joined INGO. I've had some not-so-nice things to say about their constant lying, and I've been called out by at least one of his family members for it.

It's sad to see ANYONE lose their shirt over a failed business venture - but it almost feels just a tad nice to be right.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    There used to be a gunshop in Fishers in the NE corner of 116th and Allisonville Road. It was back in the mid 90's. Can't remember the name, but I thought it was something like Fisher's Trading Post.

Hamilton County - don't forget about Randy at Indy Gun Safety.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Every dealing I've had with Wyatt has been bad business. I was treated like crap, lied to time and time again, and eventually just got my money back instead of the product (3 months eventually). I took my money to Ron Cooper at His and Hers Target Sports and have since given him lots of it. :)

Top Bottom