Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I'll be there early
    I guess I shouldn't have complained about 72 and sunny being a little warm for fat guys.:rolleyes:

That is for sure. Never look a gift horse in the mouth. I have seen the movie "Patton" a few times. So today I called Big Craig and put him in charge of the weather. I told him no rain for set up and the match. I don't think it is too much ask to have the rain miss a 7 acre parcel for the daylight hours tomorrow. So make it happen Craig.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Fun day of shooting, great to see everybody.

For those on Facebook, be sure to chastize Chun-Yu for saying:
    Oh man… bagged targets… this picture just makes me glad that I stayed home

Got a few pics and some video on the blackberry, I'll post if they came out any good.

KMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Great match today guys! A little damp, but I only melted a little. Even got to shoot with Hickman!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Rain

Thanks to the 52 shooters who braved the rain and the mud to shoot today. We had a great set up crew once again. Thanks to all of those who helped set up, tear down, RO and sign up shooters. The shooters at this match did not need to be told HTFU.:D

It didn't rain all day and that is a good thing. Obviously we need a little more gravel in the speed shoot bay, or we need to just start feeding livestock over there.

Getting kicked around by a 17 year girl was a little humbling. She is planning to be a regular starting in August so it looks like we had better get a whole lot better or get used to it. I am not really sure which of those things will be harder to do.:dunno:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Thanks to the 52 shooters who braved the rain and the mud to shoot today. We had a great set up crew once again. Thanks to all of those who helped set up, tear down, RO and sign up shooters. The shooters at this match did not need to be told HTFU.:D

It didn't rain all day and that is a good thing. Obviously we need a little more gravel in the speed shoot bay, or we need to just start feeding livestock over there.

Getting kicked around by a 17 year girl was a little humbling. She is planning to be a regular starting in August so it looks like we had better get a whole lot better or get used to it. I am not really sure which of those things will be harder to do.:dunno:

When she shot the speed shoot bay, our entire squad (Jeff's Squad)...stopped what we are doing and turned around. I am quoted as saying "gentleman...we just got our (bleeps) kicked by a 17 year old girl.

Great time as always...Didn't shoot well, but had a good time anyway...a bad day of shooting :ar15:is better than a great day at work

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    Coach and all, great match as always.
    Hope to see you all at ACC next Sunday
    8 stages and 185 rounds. Should be a good day.
    See you on the range.

Mike Thompson
    USPSA Match Director
    Atlanta Conservation Club

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    10-4

Coach and all, great match as always.
    Hope to see you all at ACC next Sunday
    8 stages and 185 rounds. Should be a good day.
    See you on the range.

Mike Thompson
    USPSA Match Director
    Atlanta Conservation Club

thanks.

I plan to be there. Looking forward to it. Have to load some ammo this week.

gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Thanks to all the great folks that help to put on a real class match. You guys are the greatest!:rockwoot:
    Thanks to Coach for his "interesting" stage design and for his ability to keep us entertained. Because Joe had a 98.7 Deg temp, and couldn't attend, Jake had to take all of the verbal abuse!:laugh:

Thanks to Hickman for posting a video that included my kid. This is the first time I've seen him shoot on video. Silly maybe, but only a dad would understand.:dunno:

Top Bottom