• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IUalum

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I have recently finished this build and have decided to let this rifle go and do a varmint build instead. I am primarily looking for a cash FTF deal in Northeast Indiana (Bluffton area) but will consider other options and a few trades. Here are the details on the rifle. It is built on a recently manufactured Armalite lower I found at a gun show in Iowa, the LPK is DPMS, the complete Armalite flat-top upper with 20" barrel was purchased from a regular on gunbroker a few months ago, the A1 stock, tube, spring and buffer are from Cavalry Arms. It is as new and unfired. The only blemish I can find is a small area where when I was installing the trigger guard pin it got stubborn and I used the vise grips method made popular on AR15.com. I must not have gotten enough tape on the teeth as they left a mark on the receiver which covered up nicely with a black sharpie. I have far more in it than I am asking, which is $900 firm for now including 2 30rd. magazines.

There are a couple of things I would be interested in doing a partial trade plus cash deal for, they are: 1) a varmint styled upper in 16-20" barrel 2) Ruger LCP, Kahr P380 or other nice pocket pistols (I already have a Kel-Tec) 3) High-end set of binoculars

PM me with interest, additional pictures provided on request. Priority given to a cash deal.

guns002-1.jpg

guns006.jpg

guns007.jpg

IUalum

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I also have a set of OD green furniture for it from Cavalry Arms and can throw it in for another $50 or offer for sale if anyone is interested.

guns008.jpg

Top Bottom