WTS INGO Cavalry Arms Stripped Receivers $129.95.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I have shot CAV Arms guns and will be building a few of these up to keep, they make good stuff. If you would like further reviews please feel free to visit AR15.com as CAV Arms has their own section and have been on that site for many years. Not only are you getting a great price, (as cheap as I am allowed to sell them), but you'r also supporting patriots.

Amen brother, that's why I've already paid for mine. :patriot:

Now find me a LPK and upper from CAV Arms or just have them build me a Trooper with the INGO lower and I'll pay the rest :D

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Can I pay in full and pick up at an undetermined time? I have no idea when I can make it up to you. lol

J

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Well, sent David an email about the lowers and asked a few questions:): but in all went ahead and placed my order.:rockwoot:Oh and David, I reread this thread and seen the price for the buffer and spring. So hopefully this will be me :ar15:by the end of summer or fall, maybe winter, quite possibly next year depending on funds.:n00b:

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    My GM get's the emails. Please send another and ask for a return email. In the next week or so we will be publishing a list with qty ordered. I will keep it confidential, perhaps using the last four of the telephone number.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    How could procrastinate this long on ordering? Eh... I'll worry about that later. ;)

I'm in and will send an email.

Thanks for putting this together!

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    What is the cut off date to order? I want to purchase but need to check $ :-)

Cut off date will be the day they go into production. That is when I will tell them the mix of color we need. From what I was told a week or so ago we are still looking at production sometime in the middle of March.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom