WTS INGO Cavalry Arms Stripped Receivers $129.95.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Thank you for being a part of INGO history guys!

No, Fenway, Thank YOU for starting INGO! Without this place most Indiana Gun Owners would be lost little puppies looking for consolidation still! It's a shame some of the proceeds aren't going to the site or something. (Telling ya, you need a warchest of some kind!) :p

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Britton is donating lower #001 to the site. We are doing great. Please place your order now and support INGO / 21st Century Gun Shop / Cav Arms!

No, Fenway, Thank YOU for starting INGO! Without this place most Indiana Gun Owners would be lost little puppies looking for consolidation still! It's a shame some of the proceeds aren't going to the site or something. (Telling ya, you need a warchest of some kind!) :p

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Britton is donating lower #001 to the site. We are doing great. Please place your order now and support INGO / 21st Century Gun hop / Cav Arms!

That's awesome! Already placed mine, uh, 2 days ago? It's too early.... :p

IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    I'm on the list! :D

Yes, Fenway, thank YOU for starting up this wonderful site. Without it, I would never have given 21st Century Firearms a thought, and now they have all my business!

These lowers are just another one of those amazing deals that accompanies an amazing forum!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    yup, can't wait, this is my first AR build :)

I've been watching build videos all day and have learned a lot.

Amazed how much the black rifle has changed since I left the service in 96.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    I will buy 1 Coyote tan one. Hopefully number 66 will fall in tan. If not, oh well.

Update: Called and placed the order today at 10:30 for a lower, handguards, and buffer/spring. THANKS!

Last edited:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoy the site. Thanks to everyone who has placed an order so far!

I'm on the list! :D

Yes, Fenway, thank YOU for starting up this wonderful site. Without it, I would never have given 21st Century Firearms a thought, and now they have all my business!

These lowers are just another one of those amazing deals that accompanies an amazing forum!

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Britton is donating lower #001 to the site. We are doing great. Please place your order now and support INGO / 21st Century Gun Shop / Cav Arms!

Now we have to start a collection for an upper for this bad boy lower! Anyone? If I'm not the only one, Valo and I will donate some.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom