WTS INGO Cavalry Arms Stripped Receivers $129.95.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    [FONT=&quot]Hey Dave since they are still that far out could you put me down for another one?
    The dark green color will also need carbine length hand guard same color.[/FONT]

Done.

[FONT=&quot]There is a pink one still available? Hrmm...[/FONT]

Yes, as of last night there were four left. They are more expensive than the normal colors, I think $159.95 or so plus the matching handguards are more expensive as well.

I know it sucks to wait, but I am at the mercy of the manufacture and simply passing on the updates I get. I have assurances that our run of INGO receivers have priority when they fire up the production line. What they do is run a bunch of lowers at one time then later as the orders come in they trim and package them.

That is why I did not want to take any money and only took the money from two members that insisted. If anyone would like to cancel their order, no problem and we will not hold it against you at all. I understand things change and these are some pretty weird times. If you really need a lower now, we do have some Non-INGO lowers in stock. Not sure how long they will last, but they are available now.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    yeah, I know, seems like we're getting kicked to the end of the line here.

Please tell us this is all in jest and you really aren't whining about not getting the lower as soon as you expected.

Now for what I want to know...
    Where can I find a pic of the Dark Earth ones? Are the dark earth ones available in the ingo buy?

Last edited:

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    Please tell this is all in jest and you really aren't whining about not getting the lower as soon as you expected.

Now for what I want to know...
    Where can I find a pic of the Dark Earth ones? Are the dark earth ones available in the ingo buy?

There is a picture on the first page of this thread, forth post down.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Dark Earth is not a INGO option. We stuck with the most popular colors. However, Dark Earth is close to Coyote, just a bit darker.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

Please tell us this is all in jest and you really aren't whining about not getting the lower as soon as you expected.

Is there a reason why I should lower my expectations? You may live that way, but I don't. Didn't say I was unhappy, didn't say I wanted my money back. Britton knows I'm like a kid on Christmas with this lower, having served in the 2nd Armored Cav, plus being an INGO lower is a double bonus.

I understand **** happens... don't need your sarcastic ass to explain it to me.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Uhhh we are all in the same boat. Wait patiently like the rest of us or get pitched over the side of the boat. I haven't lowered my expectations but stuff happens. If you are that worried about it have Britton refund your money and I will buy everything you had from him so he doesn't have to eat it.

FYI...

I haven't even begun to be a sarcastic ass.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    UPDATE: Today I talked to a company that will have 150,000 LPK's delivered to them in two to three weeks. He will be able to spare a few for us and get my order to me hopefully by the end of the month. :) (Thank God for good contacts!)
    Anyways, these will run $69.95 when they come in. They are a bit different in that the Trigger, Disconnecter, and the hammer are made of stainless steel. If interested please email the shop, (21stcentury.david@gmail.com) and we will put your down for some when they come in. Please include the number of LPK you want, your telephone number and your full name.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom