• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think what it's come down to is people are being put into a position with no other choice but to let these politicians know that in no uncertain terms will they take this kind of infringement on their rights anymore.

I pray for them in their endeavor.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Who was that that said, "...of the people, by the people, and for the people."

Most of the politicians today need to go back to school.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151242195808316&id=145310868315

Schuyler County NY Sheriff · 1,428 like this
    January 18 at 7:09am ·

I have heard from many people over the past few days regarding New York's new gun law. I want to assure every resident of Schuyler County, that neither myself, nor any Deputy Sheriff from the Schuyler County Sheriff's Office will be coming to take your firearms from you. I believe in our rights under the Second Amendment, and the protections or our citizens under the Fourth Amendment. I do support portions of the new law such as penalties for killing our First Responders, and protecting our schools. This law was rushed through the State Legislature, without the time period needed for rebuttle and discussion by both sides of the issue. I hope that the way that this law was presented and passed, isn't the new "norm" in Albany. I want to thank our local representatives Senator Tom O'Mara and Assemblyman Phil Palmesano for voting "No" and protecting our rights.
    i

ryanbr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Logansport
    Cant wait to see how this all plays out in the end. Real good chance will set presidence for rest of the country and anti gun states.

gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    I watched both versions of the videos twice, I cannot believe that our country has gotten to this.

The one legislation that did not pass was for gun confiscation. But the registration forms will let them know who has what guns when that law does pass. This is really horrific and by the tone in the voices of those speaking out, you hear fear and anger and betrayal. May God help us.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    I'm not positive who exactly said on MSNBC, but after these laws passed it was said the New York was on the "forefront of effective gun control", and that blue states can actually do this country some good when the level heade citizens of those blue states act in the best interest of this nation. Now IMHO that these "blue states" have absolutely NO idea what level headed ness really is, and that this governor is just trying to sell out his constituents for a political bid for 2016. This video shows that when the politicians take it upon themselves to circumvent the US Constitution, those who truly believe in what it represents, will find a way to make their voices heard, either through public forum, civil disobedience, or speak with their votes.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I honestly don't think the leftist constitution trampling politicians that are trying to pick this fight really understand the lengths that true patriotic and law abiding Americans will go to protect and defend our freedoms. This is going to blow up very hard at some point.

The end result of living in gated communities with armed body guards and elitist life style/view points. They are completely out of touch with the reality's involved.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    I watched both versions of the videos twice, I cannot believe that our country has gotten to this.

The one legislation that did not pass was for gun confiscation. But the registration forms will let them know who has what guns when that law does pass. This is really horrific and by the tone in the voices of those speaking out, you hear fear and anger and betrayal. May God help us.

I believe we are headed for a showdown.........

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It's just too bad that they picked the wrong forum to voice their complaints. They're all screaming at people who had nothing to do with the passage of the law. Where the hell were they when their elected leaders were debating it on the floor of the NY legislature?

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    It's just too bad that they picked the wrong forum to voice their complaints. They're all screaming at people who had nothing to do with the passage of the law. Where the hell were they when their elected leaders were debating it on the floor of the NY legislature?

Was it debated on the floor? Seems like Cuomo did this in a day...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Was it debated on the floor? Seems like Cuomo did this in a day...

Nevertheless, they're arguing with people who can't do anything about the law. It's already a done deal. Take that anger and that passion and direct it to the right people. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see people getting involved, but I just think they're talking to the wrong people.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    I am truly inspired by this video. These citizens are doing EXACTLY what our forefathers would approve of. No matter what, this is what I truly believe is right.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    "A storm is rising - it's just a shot away. Just one shot away."

How appropriate a selection of music.

I have a whole new respect for the people of New York.
    Apparently NYC doesn't speak for everyone after all.

Top Bottom