• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Apparently the good men arent sitting by and letting this go! Each will have to answer for themselves. Will I submit or will I stand the field in defiance shouting "Hell No!!" at the top of my lungs? People are starting to get it and it is eye opening for them and theirs. There is hope for our country yet! To those in New York - Stand tall! Know that there are many others with you and will be there when called upon! Keep up the fight and be ever vigilant! :patriot: :rockwoot: :yesway::yesway::yesway:

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Good questions with answers that lead the rest of us to think that they wrote this law without thinking of the ramifications it might create. I love the fact that the opposition is coming from old and young, vets and average americans.

We should be asking what if anything we can do to help. Any ideas?

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    I spent 21 years of my life in the greater Buffalo area, and I can tell you that it is NOTHING like Albany or downstate. These reactions in a town hall are not a surprise to me. I'm proud to see the people speaking thier minds and the politicians with folded arms taking the verbal punches. In my home town folks were generally more quiet than down on the island, but if you push too hard in the wrong places a smackdown is waiting for you.

t-trader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's just too bad that they picked the wrong forum to voice their complaints. They're all screaming at people who had nothing to do with the passage of the law. Where the hell were they when their elected leaders were debating it on the floor of the NY legislature?

We were not there because the whole thing was rushed through in the night with no public input or the 3 days we were suppose to have to look at it.

Our fascist governor saw to that and made an exclusion.

There are a vast number of folks here that are fighting this thing.
    We had a rally it Albany on the 19th of January where , in my estimation, there were at least 3-5000 people attending.

The thing is it was weakly covered by the media.

We are fighting for our God given right and appreciate any and all support.

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    We were not there because the whole thing was rushed through in the night with no public input or the 3 days we were suppose to have to look at it.

Our fascist governor saw to that and made an exclusion.

There are a vast number of folks here that are fighting this thing.
    We had a rally it Albany on the 19th of January where , in my estimation, there were at least 3-5000 people attending.

The thing is it was weakly covered by the media.

We are fighting for our God given right and appreciate any and all support.

Typical political BS. What can we do to help you guys?

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Somewhere
    I honestly don't think the leftist constitution trampling politicians that are trying to pick this fight really understand the lengths that true patriotic and law abiding Americans will go to protect and defend our freedoms. This is going to blow up very hard at some point.

The Libyans and Syrians will be watching an American revolution on TV before too long.

t-trader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Typical political BS. What can we do to help you guys?

Just keep fighting for all our rights and don't give up!

We all have to stay together and not have the attitude of "Those liberal New Yorkers" or '"It doesn't affect me here in my state".

The New York State SAFE Act could very well be the camels nose under the tent.
    Other states politicians are watching and it will determine how they act to a large extent.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I spent 21 years of my life in the greater Buffalo area, and I can tell you that it is NOTHING like Albany or downstate. These reactions in a town hall are not a surprise to me. I'm proud to see the people speaking thier minds and the politicians with folded arms taking the verbal punches. In my home town folks were generally more quiet than down on the island, but if you push too hard in the wrong places a smackdown is waiting for you.

I grew up in WNY, and often speak with friends back home.

The ludicrosity (if thats a word) our brothers in NY are having to deal with:
    (Cliff's notes; This guy wants everyone to know that the Democrats were responsible for the bill. He's extremely proud of what his party has accomplished. Which he then follows by explaining how it will have ZERO effect on gun crimes)
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gg4eSJads8[/ame]

Good news from S.C.O.P.E. on Orange County though:
    (Cliff's notes: Orange county resolution to support 2nd amendment rights passes 8:3, in opposition to Governor Cuomo and the new bill. Several other counties are rumored to be following suit shortly)
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3wcvAxEtsk[/ame]

Last edited:

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    That guy in the first video is correct in that it will NOT have an effect on crime. Why he is still voting for it is preposterous though.

Because he is a democrat and will follow the party line even if they tell him to dump gasoline on himself and light a match. The democrat party said so. What a wonderful example of someone who will follow the leader right over the cliff.

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    The director there can't even tell them what the penalties are for non-compliance?
    Why even have the meeting? The holes in this bill are astounding.

Top Bottom