• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GeneralCarver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Northern Indiana
    I work on a job where everyone carries a gun. This chick seems to think that if you have a gun and you get upset or very upset about something in life, people are going to start shooting.. this is absolutely STUPID. I have been so mad at my coworkers I have felt like punching them in their face at times.. and I never went pulling out my gun and started shooting people. Average people do not want to get into deadly encounters, no matter how mad they get. Only a person who has like next to zero life experience could write something this stupid.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I was contacted today for permission to print the email I sent a few weeks ago in response to the article.

If you do any research in gun registration, you will see that it is almost always followed by gun confiscation (from all but criminals, as criminals didn't register). What has then followed gun confiscation (or gun control as they always call it) was the following:

1915-1917 in Turkey, 1-1.5 Million Armenians (mostly Christians) killed.

1929-1945 in Soviet Union, 20 million killed, mostly political opponents and farming communities.

1933-1949 in Nazi Germany and Occupied Europe, 20 million killed. Jews, political opponents and Gypsies.

(Due you realize that Gun Control enacted in this country in 1968 was almost verbatim taken from Nazi Gun Control?)

1927-1949 in China, 10 million killed, Political Opponents.
    1949-1976 20-35 million killed.

1960-1981 in Guatemala, 100-200k killed, Mayans or other political enemies.

1971-1979 in Uganda, 300k Christians and political enemies killed.

1975-1979 in Cambodia, 2 million educated persons and political enemies killed.

1994 in Rwanda, 800k Tutsi people killed.

ALL of these followed REGISTRATION of guns, then CONFISCATION of guns. If you wonder why so many Americans fight against EVERY SINGLE GUN CONTROL MEASURE, it is because gun control has NOTHING to do with the guns. It has everything to do with controlling the population. All major genocides in history are prefaced with registration then confiscation of firearms, until those subjects have no way of defending themselves from tyranny.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    I pointed that out to her.

Rachel Rapkin | Facebook

Her profile picture is her inside of a clothes dryer. I think that says enough.

Let's see...just out of high school last year + Liberal Arts major + going to Purdue = 0 ability to make an intelligent argument...

...so as expected, her "letter" read like this to me...

"Like...
    tumblr_m7stfjqiyF1qdk24s.jpg
    ...dem guns ere berrd, so er better wrert a lerttehr ter thereh Pehrderp U paperh so mer and mer rilly smert and merture berfriend

5160_115669195836_6258356_n.jpg

...don't get hert by der guns...herp-a derrrp!"

:rolleyes: :nuts: :rolleyes:

(simply amazed at how much info/pics people leave available for all to see on Facebook... :n00b:)

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    simply amazed at how much info/pics people leave available for all to see on Facebook

The attorney I am using for child custody stated that he has won more cases from Facebook alone, than any PI could ever turn up. Sad thing is these people post willingly and openly and it is free info. Needless to say, we have been gathering a lot for our upcoming case.

Employers are now (from within HR walls, was shown what they turn up) how they look at Facebook and other social networking when hiring, and in some cases firing.

Just can’t help but think DUH

Tuffenough22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    I went to Purdue last year, and I know a lot of people who carry even though it is against "Purdue's" rules. Her writing this article would be like me writing about the health problems of women using Mary Kay products, which I know nothing about!

Top Bottom