• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    And suspect 2 is down in Watertown.

With respect to the debate going on here. The type of bombs sure point in a direction. You really can't blame a religion. Warped people using it as a tool, yes.

Religions don't kill people, people kill people. We all should understand that!

Yea I can blame a religion. I see many more Muslims running around creating terror than any other religion, the Muslim Jihadist, have been given card blanch by the US and other countries, Muslims do not speak out, The US and other countries make excuses because they are afraid. I fear this is only the tip of the ice burg...we not not only have those in the middle east, we now have the Russian Jihadist. The Muslim's 20 year plan is working quit well.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Doesn't it occur to you that they are the prototypical immigrant story? They come to this country and make a success of themselves? Is that not possible anymore? It seems the most likely reason they have a nice house and stuff.

Prototypical? Mom's a thief and the boys are mad bombers. It's an immigration fairy tale family.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Are you saying they don't have TV or newspapers in MD? Or he doesn't know what they look like?

Have you seen his interviews? He found out 7am this morning. Hadn't seen the boys in years. He was pretty passionate in his condemnations. Or he has me duped:dunno:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Yea I can blame a religion. I see many more Muslims running around creating terror than any other religion, the Muslim Jihadist, have been given card blanch by the US and other countries, Muslims do not speak out, The US and other countries make excuses because they are afraid. I fear this is only the tip of the ice burg...we not not only have those in the middle east, we now have the Russian Jihadist. The Muslim's 20 year plan is working quit well.

Soooo. Christians did the Olympic bombing in Atlanta?

Gotcha. Thanks!

( I too am sick of the PC crap as well. But sweeping generalizations are bad. Just like my extremely simple logic above)

Last edited:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Have you seen his interviews? He found out 7am this morning. Hadn't seen the boys in years. He was pretty passionate in his condemnations. Or he has me duped:dunno:

I vote for the latter, unless Unc was living under a rock. After they're suspects and he's on the hot seat, then he barely knows them, surprising isn't it?

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Ambulance rolling away with the LIVE suspect.

Guess his jackass dad will have to believe it now!

Now let's see where this leads and act accordingly.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    To answer the original post. It is almost funny how the media talking heads started with the anti right wing political agenda right from the start. Of the 2200 political terrorist type killings since 9/11 , all of them were left leaning or islamic sympathy perps. None were hard core right wingers. I would say any speculation about the criminals political leanings is a pretty safe bet.

Maybe the media has been commissioned to begin "NEWSPEAK" as was found in the Orwell book, 1984.

With all the defense of islam by the media and on this thread it is apparent that the majority have never done their own research. The cultural system that calls itself the "religion of peace", is not what the liberal media portrays. Read their book and get back to me. Don't google a few odd facts, get the qur ran and read it, cover to cover. Now tell me they teach peace. Their definition of peace is "kill everyone who will not convert". Heaven is only guaranteed to those who die killing people who will not convert. Lying is not acceptable unless you are talking to non muslims where it becomes mandatory, the same with stealing. Don't come at me with bar room arguments. If you have not read their book, cover to cover, you do not know what it says. No one whose has actually read it believes what we are being force fed.

Left leaning Islamists? Islam is it's own political leaning...it needs no help from the right or left...they hate both equally.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Left leaning Islamists? Islam is it's own political leaning...it needs no help from the right or left...they hate both equally.

Radical Islam hates the Right much more. The Left is merely a stepping stone.

I recommend Horowitz's work for a further explanation:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Unholy-Alliance-Radical-Islam-American/dp/0895260263]Unholy Alliance: Radical Islam And the American Left: David Horowitz: 9780895260260: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    The last true "bombers" who claimed religion as their banner were the IRA / PROVOS who were supposedly fighting over the differences between Roman Catholicism and Anglicanism (but not only were both of them acting against the stated precepts of their supposed religious tenets, but the IRA bombers were mostly Marxists and Anarchists). They had the disadvantage of acting contrary to what their religion taught them about dealing with others. Not the same for the Islamists. Christianity, while it has often been coopted into politics, especially in Europe in the Middle Ages, wasn't founded to be a political movement. Islam, by its history, nature, and teachings is both a political AND a religious movement. I'm not sure why some people aren't willing to face that fact squarely and deal with it as circumstances require.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Top Bottom