• Would you shoot Sasquatch?

• Total voters

robstrosity

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'd shoot him and eat that son of a B . Even if it tasted horrible because who else is ever gonna be able to say when asked " do you belive in Bigfoot? " yeah I do and he tasted like s@#t!

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    In some palces you may get a $1000 fine BUT a possible Million dollar bounty or reward may be out there. You probably need to weigh that against a lifetime of bad karma.

The UnMuseum - Big Foot / Sasquatch

(Krantz does not recommend that anybody but experienced "big-game" hunters should attempt to bring the creature down as a typical deer rifle might not be heavy enough for a clean kill). There's even rumored to be a million dollar reward for the first real Bigfoot carcass found.
    Some local authorities have moved to protect Bigfoot. In Skamania County, Washington, it is illegal to kill a Bigfoot under penalty of $1,000 fine and five years in jail. The Sioux Indians, who called Bigfoot "Taku he", have forbidden hunting of him on their ground.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    In some places you may get a $1000 fine BUT a possible Million dollar bounty or reward may be out there. You probably need to weigh that against a lifetime of bad karma.

The UnMuseum - Big Foot / Sasquatch

(Krantz does not recommend that anybody but experienced "big-game" hunters should attempt to bring the creature down as a typical deer rifle might not be heavy enough for a clean kill). There's even rumored to be a million dollar reward for the first real Bigfoot carcass found.
    Some local authorities have moved to protect Bigfoot. In Skamania County, Washington, it is illegal to kill a Bigfoot under penalty of $1,000 fine and five years in jail. The Sioux Indians, who called Bigfoot "Taku he", have forbidden hunting of him on their ground.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I can't understand people, Another thread I was the bad guy, cause I said that if an armed intruder broke in my house, I would shoot him, but BIGFOOT is walking around un-armed minding his own business an you want to kill him. get your priority right

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I would shoot (to answer your question)

On a stranger note, I've heard unconfirmed stories of guys putting on gorilla suits and running through campgrounds... only to get shot. How stupid do you have to be?

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I would shoot (to answer your question)

On a stranger note, I've heard unconfirmed stories of guys putting on gorilla suits and running through campgrounds... only to get shot. How stupid do you have to be?

Seriously? A gorilla in a campground is fine, but a freak in a gorilla suit in a campground is a whole different story. The only issue with the REAL gorilla is whether he's going to stop calling, writing, and visiting afterward.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    How do you know that being shot won't make him more powerful? Maybe that's why hunters have never managed to bag one yet. Maybe they're only vulnerable to Nerf darts.

He might be invulnerable to bullets, but I have a rigid set of rules that I apply when dealing with monsters.

1: Shoot it Center of Mass with the biggest gun available.

2: Shoot it in the head(s)

3: Light it on fire

4: Retreat, Research, Reevaluate and Rearm

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Seriously? A gorilla in a campground is fine, but a freak in a gorilla suit in a campground is a whole different story. The only issue with the REAL gorilla is whether he's going to stop calling, writing, and visiting afterward.

I don't go to campgrounds because they are full of degenerates (sometimes they are in gorilla suits).

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I can't understand people, Another thread I was the bad guy, cause I said that if an armed intruder broke in my house, I would shoot him, but BIGFOOT is walking around un-armed minding his own business an you want to kill him. get your priority right
    But here, you are not a bad guy. Here you are welcome. Consider this a safe place.

I never said I WANTED to shoot Sasquatch, I said I WOULD shoot Sasquatch. As a kid I never wanted to eat au gratin potatoes, but I ate them, I had no choice in the matter. (we use purple for sarcasm right?)

A while back a jogger in California was killed by a Cougar. The Jogger was married and a mother of two children. They found and killed the Cougar.

A scholarship fund was established for the dead mothers children. The fund set up for the dead cougars cubs raised more money then the college fund for the two humans. How ironic.

You are willing to defend your family, I am willing to murder Bigfoot. Yet you are the Bad Guy and I am the Good Guy, I agree with you, that is ironic. The Cougar lovers were probably the ones calling you a bad guy.

I would be torn between doing it for science and the money. In the end I would do it for science, but in my circle of friends we believe in good science. With the money we could afford to eat very well while we deabte the ethics of my actions! :draw:

I would also pay for your kids college, but it won't be a private school

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies

Fine, if it makes you feel better, go back to the thread where you got picked on and PM the people picking on you, telling them that they should come over to this thread and pick on us too. :ingo:

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    I never said I WANTED to shoot Sasquatch, I said I WOULD shoot Sasquatch. As a kid I never wanted to eat au gratin potatoes, but I ate them, I had no choice in the matter. (we use purple for sarcasm right?)

Yup!:rockwoot:

I would shoot him with a tranq gun and before I ever let the public know anything about him I would attempt to see whether he was truly an animal or just a sub par/limited intelligence caveman. Attempt communication and understanding.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    How do you know he's unarmed?
    Or minding his own business?

A lot of Squatch territory overlaps areas popular for illegally growing marijuna. How can we be sure he has not eaten like a whole acre of the stuff and is now on some THC fuled crazed munchie attack and suddenly human looks tasty to him.

Shoot first, ask questions later. You can always say you did it to save a Momma Cougar.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Yup!:rockwoot:

I would shoot him with a tranq gun and before I ever let the public know anything about him I would attempt to see whether he was truly an animal or just a sub par/limited intelligence caveman. Attempt communication and understanding.

Do you have Pauly Shore's phone number?

It didn't work with King Kong either. Your plan will fail, but not before Bigfoot eats your face off.

Top Bottom