• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joliverjr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2013
    Whiteland
    I didn't read all the posts, but let me pipe up with the Taurus PT738. That little shooter is hard to hold onto and shoots all over the place at 7 yrds. Probably more to do with me not being used to it than the mechanics, but I expected more. I thought the LCP was bad, but the Taurus is worse. I'm not a big guy. Small to medium hands. Yet the gun was still hard to grip well. It also had several FTF's. That's the first gun I've had that did. I'm going to trade it, but frankly feel bad for pawning it off on someone else that would be better off with a better cc "mouse" gun. Maybe I'm just spoiled (Sig P238), but I'm trying to compare it to the LCP to be fair. For the first time ever, I have serious buyer's remorse on a pistol.

LARGrizzly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Dayton
    Smith and Wesson made Walther PPK. Couldn't even get the stupid thing to shoot more than 2 rounds of ball ammo without jamming. Sold it a week after I got it.

Guido7562

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Brookville
    Taurus 709......Out of the box the trigger was better in DA than SA ????? Had to work on the magazine follower and feed lips and even then it will only shoot full power loads. Even CCI blazer brass will jam every other round.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I have never bought a Gun, a Car or a Woman that I didn't fondle first, before making the initial purchase. This way there's no surprises when you get home to try them out.

It helps to stay away from problem brands like Jennings, Hondas and Redheads.
    Occasionally you can get a defective model but this can happen to us all.

I am a satisfied customer because all of my purchases have performed flawlessly no matter how rough I get with them.

Ottboys3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Indy
    I had an orginal smith and wesson sigma sw40c had the glock trigger in it (they got sued over it) liked it alot I sold it for a 1911 which I still carry, then picked up a sw40sve worst trigger I've ever squeezed, pulled, smashed, mashed, nashed it did'nt matter it was horrible. Sold it fast!

Fester

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Greenfield
    Polish PPS 43 - Jammed almost every other round. Eventually was able to get off 50 riunds and never hit th target once at 50 yards. PPS = Polish Pieceof S*it

dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    I had a Diamondback Db9 I loved the size and feel of the gun. But had so many ftf's I parted with it.

blazer1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    South Bend
    Rifle IO AK47 I have to aim at the far right side of a standard 12" target to hit the left edge at 50 yards.
    Pistol Sig mosquito its pretty much a single shot

rjklein4470

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Carmel
    KelTec .380 Total POS. The shop owner was telling me how good they were, and how accurate they were ect….. I let myself get sucked in, put one clip through it and shoved it back in the safe. No way was I going to ever trust that thing.

Sausagecake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Wherever I can eat S
    Worst gun I have ever bought? Easy, a mosin nagant. However, thats not to say I didnt like it. The question is very relative. I had a nice one that I sold when I had no money. I am often reminded of that amd filled with regret.

spd211

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    I don't even remember what make and model it was, but It was a wheel gun chambered in .32. Uncomfortable and only accurate out to 7 yards.

Top Bottom