Work Progression Photos of The New Store & Indoor Range Facility !!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    No pics today but some cool news!!!

New plans for the range set up include THREE seperate range enclosures which will serve to protect shooters from blast from other bays.

Example.....If Joe Bob is shooting his .308 Contender pistol on lane #18 and Sally Sue is shooting her P22 on lane #2, she will have 2 double concrete block walls between her and him!!! That is 4 concrete block walls and several feet of air the cushion the noise and blast.

Yes it was for you the shooter, but it is also a design feature so we both WIN!!!

MORE PICS THIS WEEK!!!!!

Corey A. Shaffer
    Director of Marketing
    Beech Grove Firearms, Inc.

blamecharles

Master
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    No pics today but some cool news!!!

New plans for the range set up include THREE seperate range enclosures which will serve to protect shooters from blast from other bays.

Example.....If Joe Bob is shooting his .308 Contender pistol on lane #18 and Sally Sue is shooting her P22 on lane #2, she will have 2 double concrete block walls between her and him!!! That is 4 concrete block walls and several feet of air the cushion the noise and blast.

Yes it was for you the shooter, but it is also a design feature so we both WIN!!!

MORE PICS THIS WEEK!!!!!

Corey A. Shaffer
    Director of Marketing

Sweet. Can't wait.

flightsimmer

Master
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    North end of building is now framed and covered. :yesway:
    IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    You guys going to redo the whole outside of the building and make it look better? Landscaping as well?

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    You guys going to redo the whole outside of the building and make it look better? Landscaping as well?

Thanks to flightsimmer for the pics. I was supposed to post those yesterday and I forgot my SD card in Indianapolis so I didn't get them up yet. I have some I will post belated of what it looked like as just sticks.

Also, yes to Caleb. The entire outside of the building will be rehabed. The place will be top notch when it is finished.

Great things to come at BGF!!!

Don't forget to follow us real time on facebook!! Photos are uploaded there more often.

Corey A. Shaffer
    Director of Marketing

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    will the range be airconditioned?

Already answered earlier this year :D

Very True!! We have spared no expense with our state of the art filtration system. It will be the cleanest range air in the city without a doubt.....including the outdoor ones!!

Our system is designed for HEAT in the winter and COLD in the summer. It will be a true climate control system giving customers a year round nice place to shoot.

Corey A. Shaffer
    Director Of Marketing
    Beech Grove Firearms

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    I will sure be visiting along with friends and family. We can't have enough firearms, ammo, and places to shoot. Looking great guys!

Dave

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    UPDATED PICS!!!
    THE COUNTERS, INTERIOR WALLS, CLASSROOM, OFFICES & GUNSMITHING TABLES HAVE ALL BEEN FRAMED IN NOW. THE FRONT DOOR HAS BEEN FRAMED AND THE FRONT WINDOW IS HUNG. THE HANGER BOARDS FOR THE EXTERIOR METAL SIDING IS ALSO HUNG AND THE SIDING SHOULD BE GOING UP TODAY. SOME OF THE DUCTWORK IS HUNG.

WE ARE HAPPY TO SAY THAT THE RETAIL SIDE SEEMS TO BE A LITTLE AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND THE RANGE SIDE IS ON SCHEDULE!!!!

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

Corey A. Shaffer
    Director of Marketing

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Looking good! Please don't cheap out on the ventilation system for the range. I have been trying to stay away from local ranges for that reason... Or for fear or being shot. That and my wife is starting to get into shooting and her choking on powder fumes will not help.

Top Bottom