Work Progression Photos of The New Store & Indoor Range Facility !!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    PHOTO UPDATES AS OF JULY 6, 2012!!!

bgf1-4.jpg

bgf2-6.jpg

bgf3-5.jpg

bgf4-4.jpg

bgf5-4.jpg

bgf6-3.jpg

bgf7-1.jpg

Corey A. Shaffer
    Director of Marketing
    Beech Grove Firearms, Inc.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    May I politely suggest you read my post again. I was clearly asking if anything has changed since this has been a LONG process.

K thx bye:rolleyes:

I was referring mainly to the AC/Ventilation question, which has been answered. The number of lanes was answered in the link to the newspaper article.

The smiley indicated an attempt at humor..

:dunno:

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Calibers will still be allowed up to around the .300WM/.300RUM neighborhood.

This range will have a state of the art EPA approved air handler system which was specifically built for this range. It will be taking all factors into consideration, meaning it would keep up and still provide nice fresh clean air with the busiest day which would be all 25 lanes and the Admin lane blazing away.

As stated in the post above, the range and store combined has an initial investment of well over $1,000,000.

This place will be schweeeet.

Corey A. Shaffer
    Director of Marketing

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I am STILL interested in WORKING there !!!!!

As Greg stated in the Southside Times article, we will be firing up to 25 employees both full time and part time over the next year.

I will be announcing any new hire opportunities in the BGF forum here on INGO.

Corey A. Shaffer
    Director of Marketing

flightsimmer

Master
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    As Greg stated in the Southside Times article, we will be firing up to 25 employees both full time and part time over the next year.

I will be announcing any new hire opportunities in the BGF forum here on INGO.

Corey A. Shaffer
    Director of Marketing

LOL :D that's what proof reading is for.

flightsimmer

Master
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Hi everybody;

I got a surprise invitation today from the guys and girls at the Beech Grove gun shop. They told me I could go over to the new store and check it out........So!...... I did.

Greg and Gary and the guys were over there working hard so I tried to stay out of their way and just watch and look around. Gary asked me If I would like to see the range area and I said YES! So he gave me the grand tour. GUYS, your gonna love this place, IT'S BIG.

The shooting ranges will be facing west to east on the south three quarters of the building. Two, 25 yrd. 10 lane shooting areas seperated by congrete and steel and the south end will be a open area for special event shooting. there will also be two handicap lanes, one on each end.
    This way they can hold special events and still serve walk-in customers.
    All booths will be 3 feet wide seperated by sound absorbing wood and steel plate for safety and state of the art target systems.
    Their are several other areas for training, special weapons, gun repair and service, sales and range check-in and did I mention BIG!
    It's all going to be in a log cabin motif and it looks really nice, it will look even better when they get it finished and open for business which, Gary said will hopefully be in September. They were going to move the shop over by the end of July and open the range in September but changed their minds because their going to have a BIG, BIG, grand opening party when they do and they only want to do it once. But it's gonna be nice.
    I hope I got everything right and didn't leave anything out but there was just so much to see and remember, having seen it for the first time.

Start saving up your money for range time guys and girls, your gonna have fun.

Top Bottom