Work Progression Photos of The New Store & Indoor Range Facility !!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    So, how are you guys going to do the tunneling under Emerson from the new shop to the FEMA camp anyway? That's a lot of horizontal boring....

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Apr 30, 2008
    So, how are you guys going to do the tunneling under Emerson from the new shop to the FEMA camp anyway? That's a lot of horizontal boring....

The feds have the machinery. And the forced / interred labor.

A NEW kind of public / private partnership.

-J-

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Apr 30, 2008
    Oh, and don't be fooled when told that the large "storm drains" at the end of the range lanes are only to be used for the periodic washing of the range floor / walls.

I've got it on very good authority that the drain pipes go directly to a special facility that specializes in treating large volumes of biological fluid wastes...

-J-

bloodman

Marksman
    Mar 4, 2011
    in your nightmares
    Just got back from a new indoor range in indy and I have to say I was less than impressed. Cramped spaces,no tables to place things on, zero ventilation what so ever. Needless to say I cannot wait for BGF to open up their own prices are always top notch in the store and a very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Thank you!

not to name names, but was this range on Madison ave?

bloodman

Marksman
    Mar 4, 2011
    in your nightmares
    I was thinking, maybe I just went in there after alot of people just got threw shooting but it sounds like just bad ventalation. I think maybe the problem is that is it so small. Hope the new range is alot better.

pinshooter45

Master
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just a new day waiting on building permits. Everything that could be done without a permit is done, now we are chomping at the bit for the "big stuff". Everyone is set and ready to go as soon as the city drops the permit. Should be very soon.

Corey A. Shaffer
    Director of Marketing
    Beech Grove Firearms
    I forget is Beech Grove run by Democrats?

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I forget is Beech Grove run by Democrats?

It's not Beech Grove, it is Indianapolis. Something about all the code people busy working in some bowl? Can't remember, like a china bowl, or skating bowl or supper bowl. Heck, I don't know....something they think is important I guess. :n00b:

Corey A. Shaffer
    Director Of Marketing
    Beech Grove Firearms, Inc.

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    We are in Beech Grove, but the building permits come from the city of Indianapolis. Yeah, I know makes a lot of sense...

Corey A. Shaffer
    Director Of Marketing

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    We are in Beech Grove, but the building permits come from the city of Indianapolis. Yeah, I know makes a lot of sense...

Corey A. Shaffer
    Director Of Marketing

Actually, if you look at it from the POV that "Code Enforcement" is a county agency rather than a "City of Indianapolis" agency, it makes more sense. If Beech Grove doesn't have its own code enforcement (building - not fire) the county would be responsible.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Yep, another thing we can thank Dick for. The beginnings of his globalization efforts.

It might be an unpopular idea here on this forum, but Unigov helped prevent Center Township from becoming the wasteland that Detroit and Gary and
    DC and other Democrat-controlled cities became in the 70s. It allowed the Republican outer Townships to retain control of the county. It's only now, since the demographics of the whole country have skewed toward Democrats that some of the more goofy ideas are taking hold. It will probably be at least 20 more years before the Democrats can ruin the whole county, and if they can tie into the economic engines of the surrounding counties, as Chicago and Cook County have done in Illinois, they may take longer than that to ruin the City.

flightsimmer

Master
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Will the range be for all calibers or just hand guns

I thought Corey or Greg would answer this question but I see that they haven't yet so I will try.
    I talked to Greg some time back and the word then was all calibers except 50 BMG and of course no steel or penetrator type of ammo will be allowed.
    If a magnet will stick to it, you can't use it in any public range due to the possibility of ricochet and of course penetrator ammo may/will damage the armour steel plates.

Top Bottom