• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    I would hope that his people would put him down before they followed through with an order to do a first strike.

This is my hope as well. There’s an awful lot of people in ol’ Mother Russia, if enough of them tried at once, somebody’d have to be successful. Surely they have to know there won’t be a winner if it comes time to push the button…

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    The problem is all the fighting and destruction is going on in Ukraine. The Russian people may not want to be in this war but it is not having the same effect on them as it is the Ukrainians.
    Maybe if Ukraine had some long range weaponry and started attacking cities in the Russian homeland people there might want to put a stop to Putin.

Last edited:

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    The world has forgotten that we are the only nation to use 2 nuclear bombs in anger.
    Wasn’t anger, it was a calculated decision that the deaths of a couple hundred thousand people from a country which attacked us might lead to a quicker cessation of hostilities and less overall casualties than a land invasion with upwards of a million casualties just on the American side. Likely higher numbers for the Japanese in the latter scenario. There are a lot of people alive today since their fathers survived to procreate because they didn’t have to invade those home islands.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    No one taking out Putin.....Too protected like Hitler was.....many wanted and tried killing Hitler to stop the war. Couldn't be done. No one has even tried to take Putin out, except by election.....which is about as good as our election system these days. Putin seems to have a record of doing the opposite of what he says. If he says he is pulling out of Ukraine and won't use nukes then I'm worried.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I really dont know why we just dont jump in with both feet!
    I mean we are supplying weapons.
    Now we are bragging about supplying intel.
    Either we are in or not?
    Oh I know,we are waiting for crazy Putin to send us a nuke first!
    I mean we can trust Biden,he is doing so well with running this country.
    Im not worried:(
    I've watched the first 10 min of this video of how the current craziness of war gaming has historical relevance.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And twinkies, except we won't be around to enjoy them....
    Sadly, not anymore. They changed the formula and got rid of the loads of preservatives Now that they are not made and distributed from a central facility. With no need to make them shelf stable for months, sadly they go bad sooner now.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Following in the proven quality and ability of his tanks, Putin launches a nuke tipped ICBM and promptly takes out The Kremlin.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Putin is threatening nuclear war again. Wonder if I can live in our crawl space :nuts: Putin is freaking CRAZY

I wish the media would shut up so people who don't follow this stuff close enough wouldn't be getting freaked out by obvious ********.

It's a parade, not a strategic nuclear attack on the US.

What do you think the word "deter" means?

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I live near a 'first strike target' (Vandenberg AFB), it will be over before I know it started.
    Carmel is #1 on the "first strike target list" just to keep all of them from dealing with the future tax increases to cover the mayor's wish lists.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom