• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Grissom RAFB used to be high priority due to AF2 being based there but it's been moved to an even podunkier place. We still have a few long distance refuelers.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I'm not worried, God Himself will end this world when he sees fit. That is, when He determines that no one is left that can be saved like in the days of Noah or Sodom and Gamora. People will still inhabit the earth and life will go on as usual and they will think peace, peace but then God's trumpet shall sound Jesus shall return in clouds of glory just as he left, the dead shall rise from there Graves and those who have been saved shall be caught up into the air with Him. The spiritually dead in Christ shall be judged by their works and cast into the lake of fire like trash but they will never die, they will suffer for all eternity because the soul cannot die, it would be a blessing if they could. Then those who are alive in Christ shall go to be where He is forever, to be with Him for all of eternity. Even so come quickly Lord Jesus.
    Many are called but few are chosen, will YOU be one of them? I pray that it be so.
    Again goodnight err, it's morning already. Well then have a great week. Live long and prosper.

Last edited:

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I'm not worried, God Himself will end this world when he sees fit. That is, when He determines that no one is left that can be saved like in the days of Noah or Sodom and Gamora. People will still inhabit the earth and life will go on as usual and they will think peace, peace but then God's trumpet shall sound Jesus shall return in clouds of glory just as he left, the dead shall rise from their graves and those who have been saved shall be caught up into the air with Him. The spiritually dead in Christ shall be judged by their works and cast into the lake of fire like trash but they will never die, they will suffer for all eternity because the soul cannot die, it would be a blessing if they could. Then those who are alive in Christ shall go to be where He is forever, to be with Him for all of eternity. Even so come quickly Lord Jesus.
    Many are called but few are chosen, will YOU be one of them? I pray that it be so.
    Again goodnight err, it's morning already. Well then have a great week. Live long and prosper.
    Pretty much...God does have it under control and it's our relationship with Him, now, that will make all the difference in the end.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I just hope he pushes the button soon. Its been a helluva monday with no end in sight. We did a massive network upgrade and now that everyone is hitting the office we realized its not as done as we thought it was.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    You think that no one would send them a few hundred missiles too? Remember War Games? The scenarios would start small, and then everything gets launched.
    I wonder if we would launch anything with the current government we have. Possibly absorb the hits and not respond to save the earth and all that ignorant environmental garbage. Our leadership isn't the brightest stars in the sky.

People just don't worry about it. If it happens there isn't anything you or I can do about it. Just be ready to meet your creator.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Unfortunately history doesn't support your hope, although there were attempts on the life of Hitler, they all failed. The Russian people are some of the lamest sheeple.
    We've never had anyone give an order that would likely spell the end of human life.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've wondered recently that if Putin did "push the button" would anything happen, or would it be shut down in the chain of command somewhere. It might happen, and the west not even know about it.

I would expect him to disappear somewhere in the event that did happen, but it could be easily explained away.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just about 9PM in Moscow right now. Time is running out.
    iu

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    We've never had anyone give an order that would likely spell the end of human life.
    Well, there was the Soviet submarine captain that ordered a nuclear missile be fired during the Cuban missile crisis. That probably would have done it. Fortunately one of his lieutenants swallowed the launch key. Look it up if you don’t believe it.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Well, it is now Tuesday in Moscow, and the world still exists, they are still blowing up apartments and schools in Ukraine.

Wonder what panic the news media will dream up now?

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Well, there was the Soviet submarine captain that ordered a nuclear missile be fired during the Cuban missile crisis. That probably would have done it. Fortunately one of his lieutenants swallowed the launch key. Look it up if you don’t believe it.

Cool story. Thanks for posting.

It would have made a good episode of Paul Harvey's "The Rest Of The Story".
    I miss those. I would wait for each new episode to be broadcast.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I'm not worried, God Himself will end this world when he sees fit. That is, when He determines that no one is left that can be saved like in the days of Noah or Sodom and Gamora. People will still inhabit the earth and life will go on as usual and they will think peace, peace but then God's trumpet shall sound Jesus shall return in clouds of glory just as he left, the dead shall rise from there Graves and those who have been saved shall be caught up into the air with Him. The spiritually dead in Christ shall be judged by their works and cast into the lake of fire like trash but they will never die, they will suffer for all eternity because the soul cannot die, it would be a blessing if they could. Then those who are alive in Christ shall go to be where He is forever, to be with Him for all of eternity. Even so come quickly Lord Jesus.

Well, it is now Tuesday in Moscow, and the world still exists, they are still blowing up apartments and schools in Ukraine.

Wonder what panic the news media will dream up now?

It's all about keeping the public disstracted while the so called deep state works behind the scenes.
    Go ahead and chuckle, there is an even more diabolical scheme at hand than they are aware of.
    But! God has overcome and I fully trust Him.

Top Bottom